Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Fishing Event (Thurs-Sun)

On the FB page where they show the calendar for the week is a pic for the global fishing event. There is a rainbow/gay pride flag shown. I believe thatís the reward.

In the off chance SC is reading, how about a pack of fishing boosters for purchase like the boats. Heavier fish, faster spot recovery, and faster lures. Great sales item before/ during an event.
    Last edited by OneRadcat; June 9th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    ..... and use your fishing boosters to maximize your rewards. Good luck!
    What a great piece of advice! It never occurred to me before to use the fish booster for that purpose, so I never used it at all. Yesterday I did and caught 14 (!) gold and mostly platinum weight fishes I hadn't caught before. Still lacking a few, particularly 3 of the hardest, but WOW.
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 237

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    There will be an Advanced Fishing Event this week running from Thurs-Sun. This is slightly different from the previous Lure Fishing Events in that special decorations will also be awarded. These fishing events are the only times when you can catch the 6 specialty fish in all 4 weight classes, so stock up on purple, blue, green, and red lures and use your fishing boosters to maximize your rewards. Good luck!
    I'm a bit confused about the special decorations, because all I see in the thresholds are vouchers and the global award looks like 10 caramel apples maybe???

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I'm a bit confused about the special decorations, because all I see in the thresholds are vouchers and the global award looks like 10 caramel apples maybe???
    That’s what I thought (10 caramel apples), but then realised it is a flag (but not shown in colour). Though it now shows 1X, not 10X, and the flag seems a little clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    That’s what I thought (10 caramel apples), but then realised it is a flag (but not shown in colour). Though it now shows 1X, not 10X, and the flag seems a little clearer.
    On my main, it now shows 1x, but still looks like the apple. Mini says there is no event.

Edit- once you reach the 3rd tier, you can see it in color.
    Last edited by Tahoe; June 11th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

I think the flag looks like really boring and plain. But let's see, maybe it's really big with some animation!

And those few vouchers are quite a small prize for 4 day event. Not that fishing 150kg/pounds in 4 days is any demanding either..

Centennial Club
    Zetis, same thought here.

For the number of vouchers you need to use to catch the various fish, they should reward more. Since they took diamonds out of chests, how about 10-25 vouchers? Hoping this event also means an increased chance of getting the special deco with mystery nets.

I don’t like to fish that much, but I do like the global fishing events because I can get the heavier, special fish then. I’m currently working on trying to unlock all of the fish and weights in the book, so thought now would be a good time to get some of them done.

Combined with the fishing event (so the special fish are available), a 4 star heavier fish booster (+40% for 8 hours), and finding some info on where specific fish are on the wiki, I’ve caught 152 lbs. so far. I’ve even caught the platinum weight for 6 fish, so that’s 24 diamonds!!

Whatever...