Thread: Clan Castle troops deleted from time to time

New Bloke/Chick

Clan Castle troops deleted from time to time

When I donate to my clan mates, the troops occasionally get deleted. Their request is fulfilled but the troops never end up in their CC. This works even if you train the troops. those troops get donated and leave my village, but never end up in the other persons CC. Also, when using 1-gem donations it can also occur. This time instead of it being troops, it is gems and you never know if they go though or not. The other person still has to wait the 10-20min wait time to request again but they will never get the troops they requested during that time. I tested this in legends league so no troops could possible get lost to an attacking opponent and tested it with lower leagues as well... both versions has the same result. CC troops do get deleted now and again.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Unless the Leader, Co-Leader, or the player who "owns" the base is deleting them. The other solution is to NOT log off as soon as you donate them; wait a few seconds until you do or (if applicable) go to another of your accounts.

New Bloke/Chick
    LapDawg, I am not talking about in War CCs. I am referring to regular donations... as in if someone wanted to attack in legends, I would give them troops to do the attack. Donating in war I have not had an issue with yet. It is only when I donate to someone to attack.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Memedjack View Post
    LapDawg, I am not talking about in War CCs. I am referring to regular donations... as in if someone wanted to attack in legends, I would give them troops to do the attack. Donating in war I have not had an issue with yet. It is only when I donate to someone to attack.
    The same thing applies in the repy I posted earlier. You can't just donate and log off quickly as there is a high chance those donations will not arrive to the donatee.