Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom deliveries

Tom deliveries

Hi, why can't I give Tom a list of at least 3 items at 1 time. I keep losing valuable time/diamonds because I miss my window. Is it not 12 runs or 24 hours. Can I opt for 12 runs and not the time. Right now Tom runs errands like my husband. I would like to upgrade him please.

Upgrade Possible

Quote Originally Posted by Cameocrush View Post
    Right now Tom runs errands like my husband. I would like to upgrade him please.
    It's perfectly legal in most parts of the world to divorce your husband in search of an upgrade.

If you are lucky enough to find a 5 star Tom booster card, it runs for 25 hours, so with a timer and loss of sleep, you can get 12 runs from him. There are also booster cards that shorten the time of Tom’s naps. You can use them together or separately.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    If you are lucky enough to find a 5 star Tom booster card, it runs for 25 hours, so with a timer and loss of sleep, you can get 12 runs from him. There are also booster cards that shorten the time of Tom’s naps. You can use them together or separately.
    https://postimg.cc/5HMPcg9c

These are my columns from this weeks derby! I was going to try for scrolls in the bunny rewards but I don't think I can refuse this. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by sj1719 View Post
    https://postimg.cc/5HMPcg9c

These are my columns from this weeks derby! I was going to try for scrolls in the bunny rewards but I don't think I can refuse this. 
    If you are not actively needing to open land, that card is, IMO, a great choice. 👍😊
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    People have been asking for number of runs instead of time for 10 years - not going to happen.
    I set a timer to remind me when he wakes up - but have to sleep so miss a couple of runs.

My problem with Tom is that he doesn't tell the quantities right away. I'm too impatient to wait for Tom to go and come back to tell what the available quantities are. So, quite often I end up doing some small chore meanwhile and then forget Tom altogether. And unfortunately the 2 hour timer starts only after you have selected the quantity.

And who orders less than the max quantity?

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    My problem with Tom is that he doesn't tell the quantities right away. I'm too impatient to wait for Tom to go and come back to tell what the available quantities are. So, quite often I end up doing some small chore meanwhile and then forget Tom altogether. And unfortunately the 2 hour timer starts only after you have selected the quantity.

actually, I found out on my level 23 farm that I could not always afford his prices for 9 of some things. I had to settle for fewer.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Cameocrush View Post
    Hi, why can't I give Tom a list of at least 3 items at 1 time. I keep losing valuable time/diamonds because I miss my window. Is it not 12 runs or 24 hours. Can I opt for 12 runs and not the time. Right now Tom runs errands like my husband. I would like to upgrade him please.
    Cute quote 😀😂
    Yeah, I love this idea too, I always waste his hire time when I'm at the office & when I sleep, only 3 items, or 5 if I lucky enough to remember that I hiring him that time, I usually forget & missed some turns 😢

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post

Yes, THIS! I am SO glad I’m not alone! I’ve been playing this game off & on for years, so you’d think I would know better! It still happens when I use Tom, and I get so frustrated when I realize I did it!
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly