Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 88 of 88

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Permanent Purchasable Super Troops

  1. #81
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You’re right. It initially mentioned purchase by gems (that can be attained in-game, mind you) then quickly shifted to being a CWL shop item.
    I adapted the idea to CWL in which I didnít think of originally, in which I wish people could stop complaining about P2W when itís not if thereís a CWL league purchase, the gem option would only be optional so there would be no disadvantage for people who donít play CWL, this would give them a way to obtain a permanent troop if their clan does not take part in CWL.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWNBUDGE View Post
    I adapted the idea to CWL in which I didn’t think of originally, in which I wish people could stop complaining about P2W when it’s not if there’s a CWL league purchase, the gem option would only be optional so there would be no disadvantage for people who don’t play CWL, this would give them a way to obtain a permanent troop if their clan does not take part in CWL.
    The fact that you can buy it with gems is what makes it PTW. You have good intentions using with the gems, but it doesn't change the fact that it will make this PTW. For the idea itself, I've already said my opinion. Super troops are meant to be cycled.

  3. #83
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    The fact that you can buy it with gems is what makes it PTW. You have good intentions using with the gems, but it doesn't change the fact that it will make this PTW. For the idea itself, I've already said my opinion. Super troops are meant to be cycled.
    P2W really donít exist, nothing purchased can give u an advantage over others, the only thing gems do is let u rush upgrades, they literally provide no Stronger advantages to anything, this game has been out so long that is sorta my reason on this, if the game just came out and it allowed people to gem to max level that could be considered P2W but then they would be in a tight pickled spot because there would be only others who rushed up to the max like their self, so as of rn with people already being max th13 and the game being out for many years P2W seems like a silly subject, and P2W shouldnít even exist if there is a limit to what u can buy using a cooldown, sorta for my idea, U can either farm up tokens and buy a super troop with the league item, or else u can use gems which will also give u a 2-3 month cooldown preventing another gem purchased or the use of a league item making it a = amount or time for both means, u couldnít just outright buy all troops and u couldnít use both gems or a league item to obtain more than 1 permanent troop in a short amount of time.
    Last edited by DAWNBUDGE; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:21 PM.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    The fact that you can buy it with gems is what makes it PTW.
    No it isn't.

    If you could only buy it with gems, then yes.

    But most magic items you can get in the game (not hammers) can be bought wth gems. That doesn#'t make it P2W, because there are other ways to get them.

    You have good intentions using with the gems, but it doesn't change the fact that it will make this PTW. For the idea itself, I've already said my opinion. Super troops are meant to be cycled.
    Yeah, it isn't going to happen, because as you say, SC want super troops to be cycled.

  5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWNBUDGE View Post
    P2W really don’t exist, nothing purchased can give u an advantage over others,
    AT PRESENT, that is true. It needs to stay that way.

    the only thing gems do is let u rush upgrades, they literally provide no Stronger advantages to anything, this game has been out so long that is sorta my reason on this, if the game just came out and it allowed people to gem to max level that could be considered P2W but then they would be in a tight pickled spot because there would be only others who rushed up to the max like their self, so as of rn with people already being max th13 and the game being out for many years P2W seems like a silly subject,
    Nothing even slightly silly about it. If this game changed in a way to become P2W, it would be the end of it.


    and P2W shouldn’t even exist if there is a limit to what u can buy using a cooldown,
    That makes ZERO difference to whether it is P2W.

    sorta for my idea, U can either farm up tokens and buy a super troop with the league item, or else u can use gems which will also give u a 2-3 month cooldown preventing another gem purchased or the use of a league item making it a = amount or time for both means, u couldn’t just outright buy all troops and u couldn’t use both gems or a league item to obtain more than 1 permanent troop in a short amount of time.
    because you can do nit via the CWL medals, your idea is not P2W. But your arguments above are still fallacious.

    And regardless of whether it is P2W, SC have made it quite clear they don't want anybdy bveig able to use one Supertroop continuously.

  6. #86
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No it isn't.

    If you could only buy it with gems, then yes.

    But most magic items you can get in the game (not hammers) can be bought wth gems. That doesn#'t make it P2W, because there are other ways to get them.



    Yeah, it isn't going to happen, because as you say, SC want super troops to be cycled.
    Ok, thanks for the comment Ajax 😁.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWNBUDGE View Post
    P2W really don’t exist...
    It does but the "advantage" or the "win" diminishes over time, making 2 sides equal, if you argue with "gems", people may come to different conclusions about "P2W", like you said and I concluded, anyone can pile up their own.

    It's like asking someone how does he look at a half-filled bottle, its either a pessimistic or optimistic perspective.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:47 AM.

  8. #88
    Senior Member eitiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    359
    If you watch youtube videos by top players, you notice some of them apparently have an endless supply of superwallbreakers.

    Initially I thought they only posted videos of attacks where they had the troop unlocked, but then I happened to watch a video where the youtuber showed how to keeping almost a full queue full of super troops in order to bypass the cooldown.

    So, basically, the supertroops are permanent already if you can manage your queue correctly. Maybe, if the devs want players to actually cycle between super troops, they should make queued supertroops disappear when the timer expires.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •