Thread: Help and support

Help and support

I always used the the help and support attachment on my farm until i received the reply to my last request for help. I was told to go to this forum to give developers any suggestions. My response back was I thought any worthwhile comments would be forwarded to the correct department. The reply received was "There is nothing else we can add to help you,contact us again if you have a different topic.
    HOW CAN THIS BE HELP AND SUPPORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield4054 View Post
    I always used the the help and support attachment on my farm until i received the reply to my last request for help. I was told to go to this forum to give developers any suggestions. My response back was I thought any worthwhile comments would be forwarded to the correct department. The reply received was "There is nothing else we can add to help you,contact us again if you have a different topic.
    HOW CAN THIS BE HELP AND SUPPORT.
    unfortunately, that is textbook help and support now. They suggest the forum, but they don’t come here. It’s a placeholder.

there have been few positive support replies posted here. Many cannot be bothered anymore, myself included
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Sadly, the last time I had a positive experience with Player Support was more than 2 years ago.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-April-26-2018

Since then, I've been relegated to Supercell Automated Support.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    June 5, 2020

EDIT: A few minutes ago, someone posted a positive experience with Player Support in the HD subreddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/HayDay/comm...saw_a_hateful/
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 6th, 2020 at 06:39 AM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Were you asking for help or needing Support to solve an issue?

For feature request or submitting your idea, I don't know how they can help.

When the team wants to see community request feature or feedabck, they go on social media or here to read. Therefore, sharing idea or concerns here is one option to get feedback from other players and get the team attention.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

The OP indicates that they needed help and support. My last communication needed the same. It was a booster boat event and I was not getting any booster boats. I Got the same irrelevant response
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    The OP indicates that they needed help and support. My last communication needed the same. It was a booster boat event and I was not getting any booster boats. I Got the same irrelevant response
    I think it depends on who is the staff that happens to handle the issue. I had mostly gotten good polite help advices from certain female staff, but there was once a not too polite reply form a male support team. Suggest you write down their name that you feel like you are not getting a satisfied answer and feedback to the team again, Some other member might be more helpful.
    Last edited by purpleclove; June 6th, 2020 at 08:50 AM.

Sorry to hear about your experience WussyPuss . And agreed with purpleclove. Not all Support Agent can understand player's inquiries and react accordingly. I even had support agent making promise, confirmed by written message when asked and never deliver. There is something wrong in the process to identify the issue and verify actions. I can relate the frustration.

However, I have to recognize that some players would keep contacting Support because they are not satisfied with the response given even when nothing more can be done. It doesn't mean Support isn't willing to help, they might simly have no process in place to treat such cases.

There is too little information in the opening post to know what's going on or even to give proper advice outside without the need to contact Support. If the purpose of the thread is to rant, it's totally understandable. But if some help or advice from fellow forum members are expected, I don't know how we can do that.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::