Thread: Legends strange goings on

Legends strange goings on

I have been getting between 220 and 250 cups in legends for the last while, and always getting over 200 for the past few weeks. As I got higher in the rankings the base started to do worse and was being hit for 220 and 230 trophies. At this stage I was hovering about 7000 in the world some days worse some days better but that's just normal. I was getting 2-4 3 stars a day. 251 being my best day about 4 days ago.

So I decided to change my base, I had a relatively common base at the time so I changed it 3 days ago. Great, I was now losing about 170 and 180 cups for the last few days.

However this is the strange bit, my attack is also now at that level. I have 3 starred once in 3 days. And now getting less than 200 each day. 176 yesterday I cant remember the last time it was that low.

Overall I am still inside the top 10k so no better or worse but it seems as if the game wants to keep me in this range. Has anyone ever seen anything like this. I just think its strange.

If I made a jump in the rankings I could explain it. As I would be hitting better players but no overall Iím still in the same position.

Centennial Club
    Legends can be really volatile. Once I have only lost 100 trophies in top 10k, and with the same base I lose 200 at 30k. It really just depends on what you get matched with

Quote Originally Posted by Zera041 View Post
    Legends can be really volatile. Once I have only lost 100 trophies in top 10k, and with the same base I lose 200 at 30k. It really just depends on what you get matched with
    It just seems a little to coincidencidental, from an attack point of view

Pro Member
    U can be good all day, but theres alot of randomness involved... I have 2 accounts in legends, I've missed about 25 attacks on each... my maxed account is at about 5200 while my Half maxed is over 5400... I use the same base and the same army on both yet I have 200 more cups in a weaker base. Luck of the draw seems to be a heavy influence.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by ireid View Post
    It just seems a little to coincidencidental, from an attack point of view
    Yes
    Coincidence not correlation or causation

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23