Thread: +10 Diamonds After Derby

Unhappy +10 Diamonds After Derby

Now that I’ve been working from home for the past couple of months, I usually finish my derbies in one or two days at first place.

My question is - what’s the point of the extra task? Spending 10 diamonds only to pass someone who arrived there without any “cheating” ? Not quite realistic.

I would kind of understand if we had an additional gift after the original finish line, but I just don’t see the point of it like this.

Seems a bit unfair to me.

Anyway, happy Friday Farming everyone!

The extra columns, in some cases, could make the extra task worth the diamond.

For very small derby size, such as 1 derby player only, with 9 free tasks only 7 columns can be reached in Champion League. Extra task is needed for 8th and 9th column. The bigger the derby size, this issue is less relevant and extra room is possible to allow non 320pts task and still get 9 columns.

Extra task could also help a hood avoiding demotion or make up for an expired task (I managed to have 2 expired this week ) or to ensure 1st place to be promoted ot to get higher point for Champion league leaderboard.

I consider it as an emergency help, not a must do chore. To prepare what needed for the extra task, I would usually need to spend even more ressource than what the column rewards might bring. Without knowing what I will get, the game is high risk/little reward.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 146♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    The extra columns, in some cases, could make the extra task worth the diamond.

For very small derby size, such as 1 derby player only, with 9 free tasks only 7 columns can be reached in Champion League. Extra task is needed for 8th and 9th column. The bigger the derby size, this issue is less relevant and extra room is possible to allow non 320pts task and still get 9 columns.

Extra task could also help a hood avoiding demotion or make up for an expired task (I managed to have 2 expired this week ) or to ensure 1st place to be promoted ot to get higher point for Champion league leaderboard.

I consider it as an emergency help, not a must do chore. To prepare what needed for the extra task, I would usually need to spend even more ressource than what the column rewards might bring. Without knowing what I will get, the game is high risk/little reward.
    Thanks a lot for your reply!!

Well, If you like to have trophies (that are seen in your hood's stats) then the extra task is kind of must. And you get 3 extra rewards too for placing top 3. Not that they usually are worth of 10 diamonds but still.

Of course, the only motivation from SC side is to get people use more diamonds.