Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ice queen for gems

Actually I am not a gold pass buyer
    I also purchased gladiator skins with gems because after buying them I still have 3000 gems left , but then too SC must not release all skins for gems they should keep some special sets as premium because it will be just unfair for gold pass buyers and also it will be difficult to buy all skins for gems (1500 gems is not less ) , and a small request to supercell that their should be a way to get those skins in gold pass again for those players who haven't started playing coc at that time or their hero was not unlocked

I'm a gold pass buyer, but I would never buy skin with Gems until I fully maxxed my TH, skin in Gold-Pass, I mean skin overall is irrelevant to me

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    1500 gems just for a stupid skin?
    Do skins really matter that much to you, OP?
    What is stupid to you, might hold value to others.

Personally, I have bought the gold pass every single time since released, as I love the one gem donation. Currently maxed, so I sell the items for gems, which I can spend donating my clan mates. After an update, of course the other perks come in handy as well.

Skins and decorations never held any value to me. My heroes wear the skin I like best, just because I have them anyway, but I would not even spend 100 gems for a skin let alone 1500.

That does not mean I belittle players who love skins/decorations and spend money and/or gems on them.

Can you release the samurai king skin... And Ninja star Queen... And Wise warden... And nunchuck champion too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    In my wish list also have Skeleton King, definitely getting it for 1500 gems.
    my wish ice queen,party warden and pekka king these skin need fora1500 gems I think pekka king skin will available this month update

Quote Originally Posted by HardeepSingh2k View Post
    Like the gladiator queen, I request for ice queen for 1500 gems. Plz
    This month is the pekka king, 1 year old skin, ice queen will be available on november.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    This month is the pekka king, 1 year old skin, ice queen will be available on november.
    Sir ,is it guaranteed yet that ice queen will be available in November ,2020?
    Last edited by drekdx; June 5th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Sir ,is it guaranteed yet that ice queen will be available in November ,2020?
    As stated before.... particular skins are NOT guaranteed to be available for gems in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    1) it was never guaranteed that all skins will become available through purchase with gems only.

2) Skins which are made available mustíve been around as a GP exclusive a bit longer. Probably SC aims that to be around the 1 year mark roughly.

3) Asking for certain skins over and over again will not make SC release them any faster.