Thread: Is this a good idea?

New Bloke/Chick

Is this a good idea?

I was wondering if it was a good idea that i upgraded from th9 to 10 with my base maxed besides 3 lvls on my king and over 40 days on lab. Due to a handfull of lab upgrades left, wouldn't that give me more time to max my walls at th11. I see a lot of th11s and above with non maxed walls which is why I upgraded my townhall even tho i had lots of lab upgrades left so that i'll be able to max my walls at th11 before going to 12 (I assume).

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalHSW View Post
    no problem with this if the troops you use in attacks are maxed
    Yea I maxed all the troops/ spells i use for farming and warring. Do you think ill be able to max my walls at th11 before going to 12 with this technique?

Trainee
    Yeah it's fine as you are almost there. Nowadays rushing is not such a big deal with clan games and CWL its like 5-10 free instant upgrades every month. Just upgrade the troops you will use in farming and war ASAP.

I upgraded directly from th9 Max (30/30) heroes to th11 (didn't drop th11 defences) now ordinary wars are fun as I'm put below Max th10s and I can farm better due to super troops (heroes 33/35/5 now)