Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Warden AI

  1. #1

    Warden AI

    Hi All, after the update I have seen in LaLo that many times Warden is moving in front of the troops and triggering air mines/bombs forcing the tomb.
    I also heard that Warden got a nerf after recent update. Anyone else facing same issue in LaLo and confirm if Warden got a nerf and if yes what is it ?

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    149
    there is no nerf to warden, also some would argue that your warden keeping up with the loons to buff them is a good thing, i know i personally hate having to perfectly time a warden edge immunity because he stays too far away from the loon clumps. also id say that could be intended as part of their defense design, since loons and hounds are pretty predictable in their movement and warden is very much a free roamer not going in straight lines from defense to defense.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaClashOn View Post
    Hi All, after the update I have seen in LaLo that many times Warden is moving in front of the troops and triggering air mines/bombs forcing the tomb.
    1. possible if you are deploying Grand Warden in front of Lalo.
    2. possible if there are other heavier troops than Lalo that make Grand Warden follow those other group of troops (which should happen very rare since Lalo is heavy group of troops.
    3. not possible moving in front without following troops

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaClashOn View Post
    I also heard that Warden got a nerf after recent update. Anyone else facing same issue in LaLo and confirm if Warden got a nerf and if yes what is it ?
    Not nerfed, but GW AI got updated to less likely follow Yetimites and Heroes. I think there are some changes prior to recent update that make GW less likely follow Dragon/E-drag, and maybe something about Balloon (somebody correct me), not a air raider so never remembered those change. But then again, it was never a nerf.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ps-are-HERE%21
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; June 5th, 2020 at 07:34 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaClashOn View Post
    Hi All, after the update I have seen in LaLo that many times Warden is moving in front of the troops and triggering air mines/bombs forcing the tomb.
    I also heard that Warden got a nerf after recent update. Anyone else facing same issue in LaLo and confirm if Warden got a nerf and if yes what is it ?
    Yes because your troops are spread in 2 ways, so GW tried to stand in the middle of two packs of troops, which makes him in front.

    - Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    1. possible if you are deploying Grand Warden in front of Lalo.
    2. possible if there are other heavier troops than Lalo that make Grand Warden follow those other group of troops (which should happen very rare since Lalo is heavy group of troops.
    3. not possible moving in front without following troops



    Not nerfed, but GW AI got updated to less likely follow Yetimites and Heroes. I think there are some changes prior to recent update that make GW less likely follow Dragon/E-drag, and maybe something about Balloon (somebody correct me), not a air raider so never remembered those change. But then again, it was never a nerf.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ps-are-HERE%21
    Thank you for the information

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    57
    Lol, still waiting for my warden to get any sort of intelligence.

  7. #7
    I had an attack today where my Warden behind my dragons went for edrags to the side. It wasn't nice, but I saw defences where it happened to my opponent. At least in Legends it comes in round abouts

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk77 View Post
    I had an attack today where my Warden behind my dragons went for edrags to the side. It wasn't nice, but I saw defences where it happened to my opponent. At least in Legends it comes in round abouts
    'cause it specifically said, GW would less likely to follow dragons and PEKKA xDD, dk why

    - Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •