Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bunny Derby Broken

Bunny Derby Broken

Bunny derby is broken again, we are getting bizarre bunny times. The current wait for bunny time is 15hrs!!! Also the noise the bunny makes when bunny time starts is happening constantly, very annoying. These bunny derbys just dont work, I wish they would ditch them.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Pls check out this thread to see if it can help explain things

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ny-derby-guide

Well the confusion is because this is not what happened with the first few bunny times, at least not in our hood. The times were fairly regular & started when the event started. It has only been the last 2 that the times have been all over the place which must correspond to the times in that thread. What is with the psychotic bunny noise then, occurring approx every 10 sec? This hasnt happened before, before the bunny giggle only occurred when bunny time started.

Bunny Mode in Derby is new, the team is still working on the best time to deliver Bunny in game. It will take a while, the soonest being Summer update to improve this.

The 3rd Bunny has always come on Friday, at least 3 days in derby.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Bunny noise only seems to happen to me when logging on, visiting another farm, or going back to my farm using iPhone (I have another farm that I play on iPad only) once a bunny is caught and not just at beginning and end of a bunny time anymore. Yeah, gets annoying when I’m trying to shop the DD so I have to turn my in-game sound off
    Last edited by QBIE; June 5th, 2020 at 07:46 PM. Reason: mixed up which device it happens on and clarify what activity causes bunny sounds

Situation what I concerned happened.I was waiting for bunny task and I finished derby on 13 place. Well I lost champion league, even if I bought extra task for 10 diamonds. Diamonds which I bought for real money. Because my money this game existing. Administrators do not care about costumers concerns. You guys looking only for my and others money. I am playing this game from 2016 and people like me should be treat with kind of dignity. I am really really disappointed. I put all my concerns on forum like you suggested me yesterday and two days ago.Nothing happened. So do something or you start loosing players and money. You can redirect my concern to someone who can do something or not.It is up to you.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 7th, 2020 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Simulated swearing

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bysiowka1 View Post
    ...You can redirect my concern to someone who can do something or not.It is up to you.
    Unfortunately the forum does not work that way. This is a player forum, where we all discuss ideas, strategies and problems. No-one has access to game files; to raise specific issues a player needs to contact Supercell Support. I believe you have already done that, but are dissatisfied with the response.

I'm sorry that you are unhappy.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!