Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH13 coming back to game

TH13 coming back to game

Hi all

I've got a TH13 and took some time off from the game in March. Was near max when I took my break (at the time at least). I'd go back to my old clan, but I keep getting discord messages about war plans and bases and strategy and...had to stop and think, dang, that's pretty intense. I don't want to play in an intense clan anymore I guess, just didn't seem like anyone was having all that much fun.

Thought I'd see what was available out here in the forum. I like to war, cwl, all the stuff...but spending half my day planning out my attack isn't all that appealing anymore. If you've got a more laid back option, would love to hear about it!

Thanks!

#22QPR2QCL

Death b4 Defeat Level 18 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Clash Game Clan - (we have never not maxed!)

RECRUITMENT: TH11+

Absent Doom #JV08U0PJ

Clan Level:
    Clan War League:
    Master League III

Centennial Club
    nobleHero: Active, fun, relaxed and clashy! Adults clan. We believe that a hero is someone who works for the good of all, and therefore plays Clash in a way that benefits the entire clan rather than the individual. Our service to each other makes us stronger. Our focus with the objective to provide Adults from around the world with an active and mature Clash of Clans environment. Respectful and Friendly to all. We have Th13 which makes it possible you always receive max troops.

✨Accepting Only:✨
    Town Hall 10 and above.
    ✨ How to Apply? ✨
    ��️ Clan Link: https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=29Q02000C
    �� Discord Link – https://discord.gg/78T27Rn

Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH11-13 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 17 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 2.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH13.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH13s - should have BK50/AQ50/GW25/RC5 or better
      • For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH13+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Apply now!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

B.C. Buds #8VLYJLJC for a quick look in game. For a more in depth look please check the info page attached in my signature. We keep her closed to keep out the riffraff so please pm me if we interest you
    Strahd, owner/operator of B.C.Buds at #8VLYJLJC

here is our recruitment thread

Hey man, would you consider giving an experienced and very active master 2 squad a shot (about to be promoted to master 1)? 150k clan games, chill active chat (always got people on), and dominant war wins (numerous veteran players). Semi-competitive war clan - 6 CWL promotions in a row but no insane strategies haha we are just good. Always willing to help each other out and do fcs to improve overall as a clan.Drama is not tolerated but banter is encouraged! Check out War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92 (level 13) if you are interested, we would love to have ya. Very friendly bunch as well.

you could check out our Alliance, where we have 7 different clans to fit your playing style! discord.gg/hznT3h2

https://discord.gg/SjdTJN5

Adult Clans & Server Only 18 plus

11 clans to choose from

Recruiting both Competitive and Casual players for our many clans.

We offer league clans and farm clans. Pick your poison. Looking for serious competitive wars with league breakdowns? We have that!!!

Want Casual farm wars that are laid back and chill? We have that too!!!♥

Want a active social environment? Our discordís always active and poppin.♥

Come check us out!!!

Millennial Club
    We are an adult clan....organised....but nothing too serious.....we play for fun and without pressure...