Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant gain any trophies Town Hall 8 Gold 1

Fresh Spawn

Angry Cant gain any trophies Town Hall 8 Gold 1

Hi, I'm new to supercell forums, but I wanted help on how to get to crystal. I cant gain any trophies no matter what I do. I know gold 1 isnt even high, but I always get attacked by th9s and 10s for 30 plus trophies, EVERY SINGLE TIME. I can't think of a time in the past week I've lost less than 25 trophies. I get attacked 3-4 time a day, and I attack 7-8 times, which is pretty much the max I can do with GoWiPe. When I attack, I never get more than 10 trophies ever, and I struggle to even find A th8. Because of this, I'm steadily dropping trophies, and cant seem to gain any, despite my efforts. Am I doing something wrong? What should I do to get to crystal?

Think about losing about 60 trophies in a single defence.......and that is what is happening to me🙂

Quit worrying about trophies. Focus on loot and upgrades. It should only take a couple months to max 8. Get to 9. Get queen upgraded a bit. You'll have no trouble getting to crystal.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Quit worrying about trophies. Focus on loot and upgrades. It should only take a couple months to max 8. Get to 9. Get queen upgraded a bit. You'll have no trouble getting to crystal.
    That'd be my advice, too. Trophies won't help you upgrade your village. In fact, seeking trophies over loot will likely just hinder your progress.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 746 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Think about losing about 60 trophies in a single defence.......and that is what is happening to me🙂
    It really is difficult to take you seriously when you post this kind of stuff.

The maximum number of trophies that can be won or lost is 59. Even then, that will only happen in truly exceptional circumstances.

Edit:
    It won't happen in regular gameplay, it will only happen on a revenge attack when there's a massive difference in trophy levels.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; June 4th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    It really is difficult to take you seriously when you post this kind of stuff.

The maximum number of trophies that can be won or lost is 59. Even then, that will only happen in truly exceptional circumstances.

Edit:
    It won't happen in regular gameplay, it will only happen on a revenge attack when there's a massive difference in trophy levels.
    Its called a hyperbole.
    Hes exaggerating

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalHSW View Post
    really!!
    are you serious !!
    i am TH 9 in champion and i prefer trophies over loot
    so now i understand why i am so slow at upgrades

EDIT- when i was at TH 8 i was in crystal 1
    i willgive you a strategy
    keep your TH out
    by this way you will lose only small number of trophies as people will destroy TH with heroes and end battle
    Easy 12 hour shield with this
    #my strategy
    #trophy pushing base
    Sometimes high trophies are good too due to the high loot bonus