Thread: Wall wrecker/inferno bug in war attack in league

Wall wrecker/inferno bug in war attack in league

While attacking in the war league today, the wall wrecker went over the inferno without breaking it. I have a video of this which I sent it to supercell@gmail.com, but I got a response that the recipient mail id is full. Please suggest how I can send the video

Doesnt look like the correct email contact.
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Fresh Spawn

Clan war attack - WALL WRECKER glitch!!

Lvl 3 Wall Wrecker passes through Inferno without breaking, on its way to Town hall.
    Last edited by KASABCTZ; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:25 PM.

Forum Champion
    It’s important to keep in mind that, at 44 x 44, the base map is made up of almost 2000 individual squares. It looked to me like the WW passed on the grids just next to the IT. Placement is super important when it comes to Seige Machines.

edit: After watching a few more times I think it definitely missed the IT legitimately. It clearly passes right over top. Every troop/ building has a “hit box”. Just because the troop/ building is a certain size doesn’t mean that it’s hit box is the same size. FWIW, the IT is rather small when it comes to space. While I’m sure it’s not common to see what happened to you, I’d bet it’s not a glitch either.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:37 PM.