Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New super Troops : Super Witch and Inferno Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    I didn't say I was bad with dragons. I only said WHY do we need that many types in game? I say it's now a vague troop simply because we got too many different ones that basically comes from the same species. I am NOT saying that they are weak. I am only stating my opinion on if we "need" more dragons, which we don't.
    Traditionally in the fantasy genre, dragons come in many species. Some variants were color based with different abilities and sizes. Some were element based...fire, ice, lightning etc. They are the most prevalent flying unit in fantasy games and novels so why not here?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Traditionally in the fantasy genre, dragons come in many species. Some variants were color based with different abilities and sizes. Some were element based...fire, ice, lightning etc. They are the most prevalent flying unit in fantasy games and novels so why not here?

I get that, but I just feel like there's so many dragons now, if SC ever adds more the game will be redubbed as Clash of Dragons. Sure, elemental dragons are cool and all, but personally I'd rather have something out of the box type troop (like a pigeon) than just taking an existing troop and slapping on an element and call it "new". Sure, the same can be said for the other troops,but they are not as prevalent as Dragons are.

I get that, but I just feel like there's so many dragons now, if SC ever adds more the game will be redubbed as Clash of Dragons. Sure, elemental dragons are cool and all, but personally I'd rather have something out of the box type troop (like a pigeon) than just taking an existing troop and slapping on an element and call it "new". Sure, the same can be said for the other troops,but they are not as prevalent as Dragons are.
    Would you be happier if the edrag was the Thunderbird? Different mythological family but could work. Big bird. Spits lightning. Same troop different skin.

I didn't say I was bad with dragons. I only said WHY do we need that many types in game? I say it's now a vague troop simply because we got too many different ones that basically comes from the same species. I am NOT saying that they are weak. I am only stating my opinion on if we "need" more dragons, which we don't.
    I suspect they are thinking of a super version of every troop, so why would they skip dragons? I think drags are fun and so do many others. Unless it is too weak, I bet it will be a popular super troop.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

I hope super witch is actually completely different from Night witch of Builder base.

IIRC, as per Darian, Super Barb is different from Raged Barb of builder base.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Iím thinking the super witch will spawn guards (1 hit shield and 1 hit hp) and maybe move faster?

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I hope super witch is actually completely different from Night witch of Builder base.

IIRC, as per Darian, Super Barb is different from Raged Barb of builder base.
    It is. Raged barb is actually useful.

Maybe super witch will fly and spawn air troop

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppodi View Post
    Maybe super witch will fly and spawn air troop
    This seems good to support air troops with distraction, something that we don't have yet. All air troops are either tanks or damage dealer, never a support one (excluding Healer which is actually support for ground troops).
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:49 AM.

Super Witch - Instead of summoning Skelebabies, She summon Witch which summons Skelebabies

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.