Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Livestream with Darian 03/06

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Watching now that I learned Darian responds in English, thanks for that. I can't understand the French parts, but I can get his answer and French sound so awesome anyway I don't mind

I was surprised by Darian's confusion about wanting to be able to FC against clan mate's bases even when they are not online by simply clicking on any of their designs. He suggested multiplayer is the practice, why not just do that, but that isn't at all like doing FCs against war designs. You lose your troops, you often don't see good designs (other than in legends where you are limited and don't really want to just try things out). I do get the part about wanting clash to be more about attacking other people and playing with others, not just playing alone, but the answer confused me a bit.

The possibility of being able to customize our war map in the future sounds very cool. I hope they pursue that.

Interesting that the SCID team is totally separate, but that they are looking into future improvements. It works perfectly for me for now anyway, but I thought that was interesting.

I also liked hearing that they have a very long list of quality of life improvements, but not so good to hear that they always put those last on the list of work to do.

Another interesting one: in response to the very common request to have clan war (and cwl donations) count in profile, Darian guessed that one reason is the achievements would be too easy. I never thought of that since the achievement is easy and done. I've always liked this request because it helps show on the clan page who is donating. They then did also discuss the more common response about how easy it is to inflate the numbers since the troops can be removed. Personally, I wish they'd compromise by counting the donations, but don't give any xp.
    XP for building/troop upgrades only would be nice. Then there would be a standard for each th level.

About 1:24 in, still seem to be looking at (and working on) clan alliances and interaction between clan families, but complex (not said why) and some issues around avoiding same issues as global chat, though reading between lines they are looking at it actively.

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

2.05. Tho far, far in future, may allow more that one super troop to be active

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Centennial Club

Darian's Discord Talk

Can someone summarise what all things were said in the session?

Also is there access where I can watch it now if I want to?

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Here

search gouloulou coc

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Here

search gouloulou coc
    Here is another problem. Don't know French.

He spoke in English, and Justine was the translator.

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    He spoke in English, and Justine was the translator.
    That entire video was in French.

Level 18
    - 14,273/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    That entire video was in French.
    You guys talking about the same thing?
    The interview with Gouloulou and Darian was NOT entirely in Frech, the question were (badly) translated to English and the answer Darian gave were also in English.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Wow I thought for a second that Darian speaks French too