Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who thinks finishing the all the practice levelís should give you an achievement.

Who thinks finishing the all the practice levelís should give you an achievement.

Who thinks finishing the all the practice levelís should give you an achievement.

No, you get lots of loot.
    not much effort needed to do this (other then unlock them I guess).

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Trophies: 5000+

Ya I guess maybe like 10 jems though

Nope it will be so silly. Literally just following the tutorial you are doing an attack ,nothibg on your own . So on what purpose you will be awarded.
    Besides they give you a great loot compared to your town hall level. Moreover you dont have to get your own troops trained.

Would be nice if there were an achievement but it's fine either way.

And just a quick tip. Don't take those tutorials seriously if you're trying to learn the game.
    They're like, 2 + 2 = 4. Simple, right? Now solve d/dx(e^x cos x).
    Those levels teach you most basic of the basic things.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    I don't think so,because you are not achieving anything.The AI does everything,and Practice is just a mode for learning different strategies.You are already getting loot,and that is more than enough IMO.

From this and your other post I gather you want to get more gems ... there's lots of ways SuperCell is giving us free gems, on a daily basis even .... I personally don't think this warrants an achieve - we're getting lots of loot on the way anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    From this and your other post I gather you want to get more gems ... there's lots of ways SuperCell is giving us free gems, on a daily basis even .... I personally don't think this warrants an achieve - we're getting lots of loot on the way anyway...
    After farming the trees and obstacles plus the clan games, I didn't realize I already got 500+ gems, ready for shopping

How about an achievement for logging in as well?

The sheer amount of effort it takes me to tap the app once and wait for the game to load should really warrant me some precious, precious gems!

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    How about an achievement for logging in as well?

The sheer amount of effort it takes me to tap the app once and wait for the game to load should really warrant me some precious, precious gems!
    Hey hey, you're not mentioning how much we pay for the electricity, It should reward us with gems as well, every 1% of battery = .1 gem