Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who thinks finishing the all the practice levelís should give you an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Hey hey, you're not mentioning how much we pay for the electricity, It should reward us with gems as well, every 1% of battery = .1 gem
    Even better: an achievement for completing an achievement! That's a million dollar idea right there, how do I write Supercell?

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Hey hey, you're not mentioning how much we pay for the electricity, It should reward us with gems as well, every 1% of battery = .1 gem
    Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Even better: an achievement for completing an achievement! That's a million dollar idea right there, how do I write Supercell?
    I say not good enough! We spend hours each day verifying their code. What are we paid? Nada, zip, null, not one cent! I say we unionize! Our slogan will be "A fair day's pay for a fair day of Clashing"! The Union will have two levels of testers. Silver testers work shorter hours, paid less. Gold testers work longer, but are paid more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptimizer View Post
    Who thinks finishing the all the practice level’s should give you an achievement.
    Not much of an "achievement", IMO. There's plenty of free gems available, let's save the achievements for actual accomplishments. Not to mention, you already get tons of free loot for doing this, calculate the gem value of the loot and consider that your reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    How about an achievement for logging in as well?

The sheer amount of effort it takes me to tap the app once and wait for the game to load should really warrant me some precious, precious gems!
    Well, the three clicks linking me to SC ID got me some gems... Which just shows how easy it is to get free gems already.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziptimizer View Post
    Who thinks finishing the all the practice levelís should give you an achievement.
    They recently added more practice levels and will continue to add more in the future. It feels to me like if there were an achievement for completing them, they would be completed and we'd never see any more of them.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    They recently added more practice levels and will continue to add more in the future. It feels to me like if there were an achievement for completing them, they would be completed and we'd never see any more of them.
    Thats a good point

This is what happened with goblin maps, they solved it with another achievement for more goblin maps, "kill the other goblins" (or something similar)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    This is what happened with goblin maps, they solved it with another achievement for more goblin maps, "kill the other goblins" (or something similar)
    The goblin maps were expanded once, though. I suspect more and more training maps will be added as more troops, heroes and defenses are added. I see them as much more fluid than the single-player campaigns.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

The goblin maps were expanded once, though. I suspect more and more training maps will be added as more troops, heroes and defenses are added. I see them as much more fluid than the single-player campaigns.
    Well then we can say that we gonna have two more practice maps with the advent of th 14?? Right??
    Just like we had in th 13 update .
    Aw wait . Is there any practice level thats unlocks when someone reaches th 13 . Just discovered this thing right now . I m not a good thinker.