Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Q2 update

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    It's funny how ruled out ideas can't be discussed, but then get added to the game. Gem mine, waterfall, hero skins, etc.
    Not sure what the difference between ruled out and frequently asked is tbh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So that the forums don just get overrun with the same requests all the time, driwning out anything actually new.

So you think putting in a few minutes every few months would be enough to have kept global?

Even we moderstors don't put in much more than that, and Supercell put in much less. We spend far more effort on closing/removing ruled out ideas, but SC spend zero effort on that.
    hi ajax
    well the problem is that one idea was removed and it is not in currently ruled out ideas
    what abou' bringing it back to life
    forum id -COCpekkaPOWER
    the thread is -New troop idea !!! the centaur!!!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by happyissad View Post
    hi ajax
    well the problem is that one idea was removed and it is not in currently ruled out ideas
    what abou' bringing it back to life
    forum id -COCpekkaPOWER
    the thread is -New troop idea !!! the centaur!!!
    Public discussion of mederator actions is not permitted here. If you have an issue with a moderator action, take it up privately. If you know who it was, then with the moderator concerned. If you don't, then with any moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Algaabo View Post
    Night mode for main village!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More village themes!!!!!!!! More customization and some kind of live PvP for main village
    You mean,something like a Builder Base?

Greetings guys, any news about the upcoming update? I believe it is supposed to happen this month, right?
    Last edited by michelms; June 6th, 2020 at 09:07 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Greetings guys, any news about the upcoming update? I believe it is supposed to happen this month, right?
    You have been here way long enough t6 know how pointless such questions are. They get asked (usually by newish members) before every update. Have you EVER seen any meaningful answer?

Ajax you got me wrong. I told what about the OFFICIAL STUFF if it was eventually already told somewhere. I didn't ask for leaks. Not at all.You could just answer no buddy, or.. no, we don't have anything but only speculation. Be kind, it doesn't hurt anyone.
    Last edited by michelms; June 6th, 2020 at 11:00 PM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Ajax you got me wrong. I told what about the OFFICIAL STUFF if it was eventually already told somewhere. I didn't ask for leaks. Not at all.You could just answer no buddy, or.. no, we don't have anything but only speculation. Be kind, it doesn't hurt anyone.
    We do find the regular "Can anybody tell us what is in the update" treads quite annoying, even when they come from fresh spawns. We really don't expect such queries from experienced members - and you said nothing about "official".

If you had asked if there had been any announcements yet, that would have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    What do u mean protecting user/players? Just curious

I'm staring to feel as though if they put the same effort into sorting out global as they do making ruled out lists we could still have a global...
    I think the others answered it well. Take "bring back global" discussion for example. It went on for quite awhile originally (I was in favor of bringing it back by the way), but at some point it was good to have that stopped. We don't need a new thread every day talking about or asking to bring back global. Stopping those threads doesn't impact SC in anyway. This forum is a tiny % of the players and the employees of SC aren't likely all that concerned about whether our main forum thread gets clogged up with spam, multiple threads, threads posted in the wrong forum or threads that are repeats of something already discussed 100 times. Us forum users care, though. We are the ones impacted by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    It's funny how ruled out ideas can't be discussed, but then get added to the game. Gem mine, waterfall, hero skins, etc.
    Yeah, they really should be called "ruled out for now and we have heard it already so there is no need to keep posting requests asking for it."

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    "ruled out for now and we have heard it already so there is no need to keep posting requests asking for it."
    Well that's a really, really, really, really long name.