Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost email on which supercell id was connected

lost email on which supercell id was connected

hey supercell i lost my email on which my supercell id was connected and i deleted the game too
    so i cannot login

i can give you every detail
    join me at
    id -Harjas
    tag-YC8RJUO2L
    TH-12

We all are just players like you.Please contact Supercell Support

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    We all are just players like you.Please contact Supercell Support
    it always says the same thing that go to in game help and support and then in in game help and support it repeats the same thing and i get frustated

Just contact Supercell support and be patient, prepare yourself for the question they may ask, you will be given a one-shot chance(please correct me if I'm wrong here) to transfer that Village to another Email.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Just contact Supercell support and be patient, prepare yourself for the question they may ask, you will be given a one-shot chance(please correct me if I'm wrong here) to transfer that Village to another Email.
    Correct, assuming they've never used the one time recovery previously, but as mentioned this can only be done in-game and will require you to prove fairly extensively ownership including purchase receipts.

Level 18
    - 12,055/18,500 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 219] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Correct, assuming they've never used the one time recovery previously, but as mentioned this can only be done in-game and will require you to prove fairly extensively ownership including purchase receipts.
    How can we prove our own account? What questions will they ask? I would like to know and keep all my proof for future. In case, my account get lost.

Theres no one on this forum who can help you out to get back your Id. Its the duty of the support team.
    But as much as I know , you have to go to help and support in-game and then go to accounts and then supercell Id s .If theres a relevant option to help ya out then its okay . Or else go to 'Contact us ' scrolling down. Do whatever the bot says .If it does nt work the bot will tell you to wait for human support . Thats the last chance maybe you will have. And yes ,try to wait patiently if the human support is still needed. Due to covid 19 the support team has faced difficulties. So you may have a delayed response.
    Last edited by drekdx; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:03 AM.

How can you lose your email account? Have you tryed to contact your email provider?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    How can you lose your email account? Have you tryed to contact your email provider?
    i lost as i do not remember passcode and i hve not logged in using that acc in any device

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas2369 View Post
    i lost as i do not remember passcode and i hve not logged in using that acc in any device
    Contact your email provider to restore the password.