Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th11 200 troop army wanted

Th11 200 troop army wanted

Hi I am a rushed th11 and I want a good 200 troop army. please reply. Thx
    Last edited by Ziptimizer; June 3rd, 2020 at 07:12 AM.

Centennial Club
    Goblins. Maybe a few wallbreakers. Raid dead bases. Drop or gain trophies to find a ‘sweet’ range

Goblins really?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziptimizer View Post
    Goblins really?
    Well you don't say what you want it for.

If your main objective is to un-rush yourself, then you want a farming army.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well you don't say what you want it for.

If your main objective is to un-rush yourself, then you want a farming army.
    They are TH11 with army camps at TH8 level ... they better be looking for a farming army to get the army camps up....

Anyway, OP - without any information as to what your current troops are (since you probably won't have everything unlocked yet), what level they are, which heroes you have and what their levels are, it's kind of impossible to give any sensible advice .... (besides to not rush to TH11 with a th8 village, but it's kind of too late for that advice it would seem)

Is that a donation base whixh now wants to get into war or you are un-rushibg yourself?? The army combo depends upon your needs man .On you.

I'm gonna assume you're asking for a farming army and go from there.

Barch. That's it.
    If you get bored of it, lalo for a good all-rounder army and miners for de needs.

Lastly, don't think about trophy pushing as it's a silly waste of time and trophies mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptimizer View Post
    Hi I am a rushed th11 and I want a good 200 troop army. please reply. Thx
    Not a fan of using brand new army composition, unless you know what you are doing.
    So just continue to use whatever army composition you used at TH10 or 180 camp space or whatever the number, then just add few troops which you think might help you 3 star the base at TH11.

For example: if you think you have weak funnel, that add few troops that helps create funnel (Wizard, Baby Dragon). If you think you need tanks, then add few tanks (giants), if you think you need attacker then add Valkyries or Miner. I like adding Baby Dragon since obviously they have multi talent.

But then also, if you want to un-rush yourself as quickly as possible then Goblins is the way you should go.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Is that a donation base whixh now wants to get into war or you are un-rushibg yourself?? The army combo depends upon your needs man .On you.
    Or maybe looking for a 13 hall with 200 camp space..
    Goblins on dead bases works there too.

evrey body wants me to us goblins?

ill try but i like being in masters.

i am using edrags and bollons right now.