Thread: War base for town hall 9 and farming base for th6.5

War base for town hall 9 and farming base for th6.5

Th9 war base anti three star and I also need a Farming th 6.5 base for my 2ND account. I would really appreciate it if someone can send me some links for some bases. Thank you

Here one base i have. I am not going to show traps... You can pick them since I designed this base and I dont want it to become a mainstream base... It is strong to ground attacks and dragons.
    (the double wall in front of xbow/archer tower/wizard tower/air defense gets moved in the middle of that compartement. use the walls from the upper inverted wall and 4 of the right diversion wall to make the inner double wall)
    private message me if you want the traps too.
    (dont have your th6.5)
    basedesign.jpg
    Last edited by DUDjr; June 3rd, 2020 at 01:15 PM.
    DUDjr - MR.DUD - DUDsr - DUDwillis - simDUD
    Alpha Squad #YRC0JC98
    TITAN TANKERS #20YLGYQLG
    There is no easy route to being good; practice is the only teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by DUDjr View Post
    Here one base i have. I am not going to show traps... You can pick them since I designed this base and I dont want it to become a mainstream base... It is strong to ground attacks and dragons.
    (the double wall in front of xbow/archer tower/wizard tower/air defense gets moved in the middle of that compartement. use the walls from the upper inverted wall and 4 of the right diversion wall to make the inner double wall)
    private message me if you want the traps too.
    (dont have your th6.5)
    basedesign.jpg
    Lol...I can 3 star your base with a queen walk +valkyries easily with my th
    9. As you have low leveled walls that would be hell lot easier.
    So what I wanna suggest you is change the X bow positions and keep them far away from each other. Try to cover the x bows with high Hp buildings. I think that would help.