Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baned My account without any specific reason.

Baned My account without any specific reason.

Hello supercell,

I am not happy with your decision of my account ban and I think that the reason of my account ban is only this because I am recovering my TH12 account which is Hacked by strangers and I mistakenly typed little information wrong in your Help and support and your team (Human friend) banned my account only for this because I am recovering my TH12 account and I am not even able to recover my TH12 account.

Please help me solving this issue.

Information regarding my TH6 account:-

Name:- Ashish Yadav
    Player tag:- #LU0LYPGGU
    Town hall level:- 6
    Clan:- !!spartans!!

Nobody on the forums can help you. Recovering an account and resolving bans can only be handled by the Player Support team either in-game or by email.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 46 | RC 13 |

Ask in-game support. The forum can't help you out.

Have you let any of your friends access your account from another device or shared any information with them? Or anything related to your Id? Have you played the same account on two different devices or broke any TOS? It is incredibly difficult to lose an account for “no reason”. If any of these reasons for banning are applicable, don’t even consider to contact supercell as there is a reason upon it. (Oh and other things like swearing or inappropriate language in clan chat could also be reported.)

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    It seems he is referring to his th6 being banned, probably for phishing, which he used to try to recover his th12. The tag he provided for the th6 isn’t valid.

Ya you are saying right I am recovering my TH12 account from my TH6 village and my account is banned without any specific reason.

Ya you are saying right I am recovering my TH12 account from my TH6 village and my account is banned without any specific reason

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It seems he is referring to his th6 being banned, probably for phishing, which he used to try to recover his th12. The tag he provided for the th6 isn’t valid.
    Wait a sec, he might be trying to recover both of his accounts.

Search up the clan on CoS, the account he listed was in the clan at one point, along with about half a dozen more that have been removed from the account pool.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Wait a sec, he might be trying to recover both of his accounts.
    Firstly I am trying to recover my TH12 account but after my TH6 account ban I am trying recover both.