Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How to get 2 stars this base? Town Hall 12 vs Town Hall 13

  1. #1

    How to get 2 stars this base? Town Hall 12 vs Town Hall 13

    My heros are :
    BK 51,
    AQ 56,
    GW 21
    280 capacity in army camps.

    I'm gonna use power and hero potion.
    How can I at least 2 star the following base? Its a semi th13. I just got from th 11 to th12 like a month and a half ago.

    Last edited by clashgamer95; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:11 PM. Reason: Added army camp capacity

  2. #2
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,313
    If you have super goblins, cook a few, jump to TH rage them up and watch TH fall.
    then should be easy to come from other side to pick up over 50% avoiding the scatters and get 2 stars
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  3. #3
    Hey...thats a fantastic idea. I'm gonna do that. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Super Member LostInSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    If you have super goblins, cook a few, jump to TH rage them up and watch TH fall.
    then should be easy to come from other side to pick up over 50% avoiding the scatters and get 2 stars
    Lol. With this strategy you wouldn't even need heroes.

  5. #5
    Banned Harjas2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by clashgamer95 View Post
    My heros are :
    BK 51,
    AQ 56,
    GW 21
    280 capacity in army camps.

    I'm gonna use power and hero potion.
    How can I at least 2 star the following base? Its a semi th13. I just got from th 11 to th12 like a month and a half ago.

    simple first use 2 electro dragons to clear outside base and then put GW,5 electro dragons and loons under rage spell to clear the TH
    Remember to use freeze on sccatershot to clear the base's main defense .use GW ability as soon as the Eagle artillery starts hitting its 2nd volley of shots ..
    use earthquake and lightning to take out 2 air defenses do not take the air defense near the TH .
    Enjoy the Action!!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Lol. With this strategy you wouldn't even need heroes.
    Thanks man I used your strat. worked like a charm.




  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Harjas2369 View Post
    simple first use 2 electro dragons to clear outside base and then put GW,5 electro dragons and loons under rage spell to clear the TH
    Remember to use freeze on sccatershot to clear the base's main defense .use GW ability as soon as the Eagle artillery starts hitting its 2nd volley of shots ..
    use earthquake and lightning to take out 2 air defenses do not take the air defense near the TH .
    Enjoy the Action!!!!
    Thanks Harjas. I didn't see your reply until now. I'll tell my clan mate yo try it out. we have one more similar base. I did 2 star this with sneaky goblins.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •