Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request N Go - Supertroops

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    XP helps to increase account level,and most of them do this,purely to become ONE OF THE 1st to become level 500,1st TH3 to become level 250+ etc,and showcase it in their YouTube channels.
    And? All you have shown is that it means nothing. No clan is going to say we NEED this 250 xp th3 in our clan, they can donate us level 2 archers.

It just shows how the exp system is broken.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; June 4th, 2020 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    That is how they grow their clan, and their personal account level..
    But their forte is in donating troops, rather than doing wars..
    How does that take them anywhere near being selfish?

As Kaledonian says, sometimes folk simply dont mind helping others simply because they can..
    What about when somebody requests siege or troops here?..
    There are always loads of offers from community members to help out.. Am sure they arent thinking about xp when they post an offer.
    Posting requests for troops/sieges in the forums is entirely different from how Req N Leave clans function.While the community members,who genuinely want to help others(who requested for the siege),(most) of the Req N Leave clan members do it,purely for gaining personal XP and increase their personal levels.Also,

>XP earned from donations does not count towards the clan XP

>Contrary to what you said,Req N Leave clans do back-to-wars 24*7.
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; June 4th, 2020 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    And? All you have shown is that it means nothing. No clan is going to say we NEED this 250 xp th3 in our clan, they can donate us level 2 archers.

It just shows how the exp system is broken.
    They regard it as status.Similar to how low townhall pushing works.Its a race to the top.
    Also,Some gemmers try to improve their XP through Req N Leave clans.

>Framing your question slightly differently,would you want a level 45 TH13(yeah,it's possible) or a level 250 TH13?🙂

Framing your question slightly differently,would you want a level 45 TH13(yeah,it's possible) or a level 250 TH13?🙂
    The first one no and if the second is the same rushed player as the first just with many many more donations, then no as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    anyone know of a request and go clan where I can get super goblins?
    Invictus Fire provides requested troops, spells, and machines. I cant guarantee that a member who has super troops will be online when you join, but you'll most likely get what you want if he/she is. Request using the old way. Dont use the new troop request.

Invictus Fire, lvl 19
    Clan Tag #82JJGQR2

Type "troops" in your invite or it'll be rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

I would place Req N Leave clans bang in the middle,of 'Selfish' and 'Selfless'.Yeah,they do donate max troops(which are a great help to new players),but I doubt that there would have been a single Req N Leave Clan,if you couldn't get XP,from donating troops.
    There's a certain amount of satisfaction knowing you just helped that low level TH get max troops in his new lvl 1 clan for a war attack. The "thank you" is worth more than xp ever will.
    Last edited by Mudbugs; June 5th, 2020 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    There's a certain amount of satisfaction knowing you just helped that low level TH get max troops in his new lvl 1 clan for a war attack. The "thank you" is worth more than xp ever will.
    More likely,he will get kicked before he ever gets to say Thank you:-)
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; June 5th, 2020 at 06:06 AM.

More likely,he will get kicked before he ever gets to say Thank you:-)
    More than likely they will leave before saying thanks. I have had an account in a req & leave clan and they join, req, and leave. No words used even from those who return every 10-20 mins.

You seem to despise these type of clans as if they are the lowest of the low.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; June 5th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    More than likely they will leave before saying thanks. I have had an account in a req & leave clan and they join, req, and leave. No words used even from those who return every 10-20 mins.

You seem to despise these type of clans as if they are the lowest of the low.
    >Sometimes they will get kicked even before they get troops(saying from the experience of my TH5 mini):-|

>And no,I do not despise them at all.I just told that most of them do it for XP.In fact,I have HAD accounts as staff in 3 different high level Req N Leave/Req N Go clans and sort of enjoyed being in one.But yeah.:-)

Centennial Club
    I can supply Super Goblins if you pop into my clan..... Fing Dynasty #2PGV2GUUJ
    I have them available for 5 days.

Mention this thread when requesting them.
    Last edited by Fing; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:24 PM.