Thread: Catching a Bunny?

Catching a Bunny?

My neighborhood just caught itís first bunny. We have 10 neighbors still working on bunny tasks. If they are tasks that donít expire first can they wait to finish them until the next bunny is on the race screen? Will they count or do we ďloseĒ them because they only count towards the previous race bunny that was active during the time they took the task?
    Last edited by WeaselFarm; June 2nd, 2020 at 06:49 PM.

If you are able to finish the bunny task during the next bunny on your race map wait till then. It will count towards the next race.

I have been debating on whether or not to try to hold onto my feed task? If the bunny shows up early I may be able to finish it for the second bunny. Such decisions! Lol
    Last edited by smilingdawn; June 2nd, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
    * Level 126 Farm named Terri Bug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

I swear they didnít count towards the next race bunny in previous bunny derbies. The Hay Day Wiki says they wonít count.
    Last edited by WeaselFarm; June 2nd, 2020 at 08:12 PM. Reason: More info

Ours did count toward the second bunny as long as the player could wait to finish the task until after the second bunny appeared.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 168 : Town 52 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFarm View Post
    My neighborhood just caught it’s first bunny. We have 10 neighbors still working on bunny tasks. If they are tasks that don’t expire first can they wait to finish them until the next bunny is on the race screen? Will they count or do we “lose” them because they only count towards the previous race bunny that was active during the time they took the task?

Yes, it is counted as long as your bunny task is not expiring before the next bunny's arrival. We have been using this methods since the first bunny derby. We are waiting for our third bunny, which will be arriving in 1 day and 10 hours ��

I think I am living in the state of confusion! Lol

I thought you had to actually take the bunny task when it was pink (in bunny time)!

For example.... i have my 4 tasks ready to pounce on when the next one starts in a couple of hours. 2 baskets and 2 townies.

Am i now understanding that since the townies won't expire before the bunny time, I could go ahead and collect 8 of them and then once the bunny time arrives collect the 9th one and it would count?

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I think I am living in the state of confusion! Lol

I thought you had to actually take the bunny task when it was pink (in bunny time)!

For example.... i have my 4 tasks ready to pounce on when the next one starts in a couple of hours. 2 baskets and 2 townies.

Am i now understanding that since the townies won't expire before the bunny time, I could go ahead and collect 8 of them and then once the bunny time arrives collect the 9th one and it would count?

Kathy
    Not quite, Kathy. Both 2 conditions below are needed for a task to count towards catching bunny:
    - is a pink bunny task
    - is completed when there is still a bunny on the race track

Missing one of the conditions will make the task no different than a normal task. Be mindful that if a bunny is caught, there will no longer bunny time till next Bunny arrival. So hold on it as long as possible to let everyone complete their respective non bunny and bunny task.
    best to catch Bunny during bunny time and take another bunny task right away.
    Last edited by meonhoc; June 5th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I think I was thinking that I was reading that people were taking a task and finishing it in the next bunny time and it was counting. Towards the 2nd bunny.

For me and my hood, I think we should just stick to the plans of taking and completing all bunny tasks in the 10 minutes! Lol!

Oh I knew you have no ongoing bunny task so was trying to stop you from taking a non bunny task.

Following the conditions required, one can take bunny task before a neighbor caught Bunny #1 then completed it *after* Bunny 2 arrived. Repeat to take task before catching Bunny #2 then complete once Bunny #3 came.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::