Thread: Bunny time rubbish

Bunny time rubbish

2 seconds to go before Bunny Time then it changes to 1day 4 hours I gave 4 farms with 8 tasks ready to go.
    I cannot wait over 1 day
    Rubbish

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Hi , Sorry you are having a frustrating time. This issue of Bunny Time has been discussed in the forum numerous times and I got thoroughly confused, but I finally found a good discussion and it worked well for me. See link below or find it yourself "Would you like a Bunny derby guide.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ny-derby-guide

Bunny Time is different from actually having a bunny show up. If it says "1 day 4 hours" then you must be talking about the 2nd bunny. The timer you were looking at was for the bunny time of the first bunny. It would be nice if it would not continue the bunny time once your hood has caught the first bunny, but it doesn't (SC should really need to correct this timer by now! I suppose it's really hard to reprogram it that way.) Anyway, beware that even though it says 1 day 4 hours, because it can come 100 min earlier if one of your hood members who opted in checked the derby box between 1D 4H and 100 min earlier!! Your hoodmates should coordinate when you want to check the derby box so you are all ready to catch the next bunny.

Let me illustrate how I made use of this information. The first bunny comes at 6 h from the official derby start (8UTC), but knowing it can come as early as 100 min early (4H 20m instead of 6H) and it's more convenient for me to catch the bunny earlier, I went to the derby box 4H 20m after I took the first task (which is not a bunny task). Indeed the bunny was there and I had my tasks ready, so I caught him within minutes. If I want to catch the 2nd bunny, I know I have to wait 1D 7H (but it could come 100 min earlier if someone goes to the derby box earlier). Anyway, I am playing solo and I had decided from the start I don't want to bother to wait 1D+ for the 2nd bunny. Instead I just went for the first bunny and finished all 10 tasks so I could get the gold trophy and possibly get a custom plot (highly desirable to me at the moment).

We caught 1st bunny. The timer read 57 minutes. The timer counted down and then it reset itself and reads 25 minutes until next bunny time.

I am writing this when the timer has 3:43 left on it till bunny time

Now it reads 1 day 1 hour.
    Last edited by smilingdawn; June 2nd, 2020 at 07:14 PM.
    * Level 126 Farm named Terri Bug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Hay day are well aware of problem but yet again run derby with timing error, bunny derbies are rubbish with this fault and our hood just play and ignore, any bunnies caught are a bonus not an aim

[QUOTE=Xtalline;12580208]Hi , Sorry you are having a frustrating time. This issue of Bunny Time has been discussed in the forum numerous times and I got thoroughly confused, but I finally found a good discussion and it worked well for me.

Same here, we only want the custom plot. However Hayday has been stingy for the past two week, we were 1st place for two weeks and we were not awarded with any custom plots. Disappointment, What good for them to be stingy when we are willing to spend diamonds on stuff like this ����

Fresh Spawn
    As leader of a devoted neighborhood with 30 people i am begging you on behalf of my hood... please please please trash the bunny derby. The timer just flat doesn't work right most of the time.