Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League imbalance

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenbearUK View Post
    We’re going to finish 5th with three war wins Gold 1.

Having had just one war win and finish 6th in our first season last time that’s a good improvement. Plus we’re going to drop our 1 x TH8 next time and replace with a TH13 and target 4th place in August.

What extras do you get for winning a war? I’ve forgotten on top of all the other rewards... We’ll have 246 stars total.

Secondly in a 15 clan war how many can you select for a special extra prize?

GB 
    You get awarded according to finish position rather than stars..
    Each member gains 20% of that total simply for being enlisted, and 10% extra per star won up to a maximum of 8, which gives 100% of the total.

Finishing 5th in Gold 1 pays out 168 medals.
    You get 2 guaranteed bonus awards for the tier, plus an extra for each win, so 5 in total..
    The bonus award for Gold 1 is 60 medals.

Congrats on the improvement this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    If he started a new league from my experience they would be (miss) placed somewhere in master.

Probably in master maybe even master 1.

It would help stop people gaming the systen at the top end. The differnence is you usually need to be promoted to M1 not just "missplaced" into M1. Feeding low in at the top has I think already made M1 easier than M2. Lower leagues are harder to control.
    While I agree the initial placement standards need to be continuously updated, M1 is definitely not easier than M2.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

I don't know if my CWL experience fits here. But here goes. My most often home is farm war with no interest in CWL. But I'm a chatty old fool and my friend list is still full from global days, so I ventured out when CWL began. I have been max 12 and then 13 so not hard to get volunteer clans. First experience the clan wasn't active enough to be competitive. Next was super competitive and then did an all 13 the third. I'm thinking we won all in both of those. 3-4 3* for me each time. I'm not really great at war attacks so my friends picked my targets! I then didn't do CWL for quite awhile. My grandsons decided to get back active and started a new clan. I jumped in and recruited just anyone any TH level for 24 hours. Many had few war stars so I knew it was going to be a strange one. We searched with 18 I think. We only won a single war that week but I was impressed with the attitude and they didn't seem to have a problem hitting several TH levels above there level.

They did a couple more war searches after and we're actually a pretty good group for as quickly as I recruited. My grandsons then gave up again and I feared they would kick everyone and ruin what just magically happened.

I was thinking of options when I remembered a clan I actually started and visit periodically. Last I visited they were doing CWL with only 5-6 active bases and the rest dead bases. I made contact and they were receptive to merge. We searched with 33 in silver 1 and are going to win 6 of 7. Yes we are the guys with several TH13 in silver. But our lowest guys are TH5-6. We likely should have lost a couple more war days but inactive opponents helped us. Our loss we easy 3* the top bases but our lower bases were out matched.

I don't know but I'm more into the game for fun. I will see some of you in Gold 3 next season! With my band of random recruits and old friends, we will do our best to rock you!