Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bunny derby times

Situation what I concerned happened.I was waiting for bunny task and I finished derby on 13 place. Well I lost champion league, even if I bought extra task for 10 diamonds. Diamonds which I bought for real money. Because my money this game existing. Administrators do not care about costumers concerns. You guys looking only for my and others money. I am playing this game from 2016 and people like me should be treat with kind of dignity. I am really really disappointed ( trying not to use phrase p..t o.f).I put all my concerns on forum like you suggested me yesterday and two days ago.Nothing happened. So do something or you start loosing players and money. You can redirect my concern to someone who can do something or not.It is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    its only possible to catch one bunny today, and the number of bunny tasks required to catch it depends on how many are opted in. The second bunny will be released tomorrow and the third bunny won’t be released until sometime on Friday depending on time zone. And yes, that means you have to save a certain number of tasks to catch them, which often results in forfeiting the trophy for that race and maybe even a league.

many of us just catch the first bunny and forego the others.
    Thanks. I had not worked out the bunnies were spaced out so much. I play solo so need to catch two bunnies for the extra reward. I am just going for the one bunny reward in future. Not a big fan of bunny derbies. Got two bunny rewards this week, but only managed fourth place.
    Level 129 and 33 in town...144 out of 144 achievements completed.
    Been playing since March 2014...addicted! Champions league
    kik me - lecastel

I always think that for the first bunny, you have 1 day to catch it.
    For the second bunny, you have two days to catch it.
    For the third, you have three days.

So bunny 1 will show on day 1 of derby.
    Bunny 2 on day 2.
    Bunny 3 on day 4. So if you catch the second bunny on day two, you have to wait for more than a day.
    Last edited by hobbitly; June 7th, 2020 at 01:09 AM.

What do you mean my message is too short? About bunnies...

So me catching five bunnies and only being credited with two is normal is it? Robbers. Won't bother in future. One of my times to wait was over nine hours...don't think so. Then my password had to be changed for a jumble of letters. No wonder I don't bother with the chat and interesting discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by janetdiesnis View Post
    So me catching five bunnies and only being credited with two is normal is it? Robbers. Won't bother in future. One of my times to wait was over nine hours...don't think so. Then my password had to be changed for a jumble of letters. No wonder I don't bother with the chat and interesting discussions.

The tasks only count if there is an actually bunny on the race track in front of your horse. I feel like many people do not understand this derby.

Has somebody tried what happens if you start derby on Friday? Would you get all bunnies on the same day, or would you have missed out on the first 2 bunnies and get only the third bunny?
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 237

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    The tasks only count if there is an actually bunny on the race track in front of your horse. I feel like many people do not understand this derby.
    It’s true.
    And also you can’t get the next bunny early, even if you take the task during the bunny time. The task just won’t count
    Level 165
    iOS

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebie0 View Post
    Has somebody tried what happens if you start derby on Friday? Would you get all bunnies on the same day, or would you have missed out on the first 2 bunnies and get only the third bunny?
    My hood runs a relaxed Derby. We didn't catch the first bunny until Friday. The second bunny was available very soon after that (sorry; I didn't note the exact timing). We eventually caught the third bunny a few hours before the Derby ended, and with a little shuffling I got a scroll for each bunny. Good result!
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 8th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    My hood runs a relaxed Derby. We didn't catch the first bunny until Friday. The second bunny was available very soon after that (sorry; I didn't note the exact timing). We eventually caught the third bunny a few hours before the Derby ended, and with a little shuffling I got a scroll for each bunny. Good result!
    That's very interesting.

I noticed that a NH who doesn't try to catch bunnies can finish the derby much faster and secure the first place while the other NHs are still waiting for the second bunny to appear. If one could delay the derby start until all - or nearly all - bunnies are available, that wouldn't be a problem any more.
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 237

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebie0 View Post
    That's very interesting.

I noticed that a NH who doesn't try to catch bunnies can finish the derby much faster and secure the first place while the other NHs are still waiting for the second bunny to appear. If one could delay the derby start until all - or nearly all - bunnies are available, that wouldn't be a problem any more.
    What makes it even more interesting is that we finished in 6th place. Had we gained just 2 more points we would have been 1st!

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!