Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bunny derby times

Bunny derby times

Is anyone else having really long bunny times? When Imgot on this morning, ours was at 3 hours and 20 mins.
    ty,
    Kathryn

Yes, we had to wait 5 hours, and after catching the first bunny it will take 1 day i think
    Last edited by Marcel21546; June 8th, 2020 at 09:39 AM.
    Remove the 80 limit or increase it to at least 300!!

Yes, it’s weird...
    Level 165
    iOS

It was over four hours when I checked this morning, but now I can't see the time at all. It doesn't say that it's Bunny Time, either.
    Level 211

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    It was over four hours when I checked this morning, but now I can't see the time at all. It doesn't say that it's Bunny Time, either.
    Yess, here the same too, i donít see now when the bunny arives and this morning is said 6 hours.

I see it now. I think it just took awhile to connect to the server and realize it's bunny time.
    Level 211

I caught two bunnies and a reasonable time came up for the next bunny time. I set alarm and returned to the game with one minute to go. Then it suddenly changed to One day and one hour! I had two tasks all set to go...one I could complete during bunny time and then grab another before bunny time was over. All efforts wasted! The same thing happened in last bunny derby. I will have finished the derby before next bunny time
    Level 129 and 33 in town...144 out of 144 achievements completed.
    Been playing since March 2014...addicted! Champions league
    kik me - lecastel

Quote Originally Posted by Lecastelnormandy View Post
    I caught two bunnies and a reasonable time came up for the next bunny time. I set alarm and returned to the game with one minute to go. Then it suddenly changed to One day and one hour! I had two tasks all set to go...one I could complete during bunny time and then grab another before bunny time was over. All efforts wasted! The same thing happened in last bunny derby. I will have finished the derby before next bunny time
    its only possible to catch one bunny today, and the number of bunny tasks required to catch it depends on how many are opted in. The second bunny will be released tomorrow and the third bunny won’t be released until sometime on Friday depending on time zone. And yes, that means you have to save a certain number of tasks to catch them, which often results in forfeiting the trophy for that race and maybe even a league.

many of us just catch the first bunny and forego the others.

We are a hood with 2 players, so we have to catch 4 bunnies.

We are fantastic stackers, an communication is great. My hoodmate works and I stay at home. championship league and normally take 1st.

For us we get our board stacked with what we want and then she takes the 1st quick task to trigger the bunnies. Then each of us takes 2 bunnies. She then has her choice of tasks to get her 10 finished. I wait till Wednesday and at bunny time I take my 4 that that I can zip through then restock for Friday's bunny.

We do have to give up top 3, but the 3 extra bunny columns make it worth it. At least we have a choice and option to shuffle.

**bunnies seem to come about 100 mintues before scheduled time.
    Last edited by emailkathy2016; June 3rd, 2020 at 07:17 PM.

Our current time is 15hrs & the bunny noise is sounding constantly, the bunny sounds psychotic, very annoying