Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Limit the power of co-leaders

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rajasthan , India
    Posts
    88

    Limit the power of co-leaders

    Hey Supercell its my humble request that limit power of coleaders , so that they can kick only specific number of members per day like 5 or 10 members per day , this think will be very helpfull for clans as it will prevent clans from being destroyed by stupid players
    Also in time of clan war leagues some players go in opponents clan give donations get promoted to elder or co leader and just kick all members out , this will prevent those persons
    So please supercell please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Not in Reddit and never will be. #Wearenotredditforumers!
    Posts
    140
    In general, it's the leaders duty to make sure co-leaders can be trusted and to make sure that power won't be abused. Some clans go as far as to only give Co-leadership to those who are known in real life. Promoting people after only a short duration is extremely unwise.

    I personally don't feel that there needs to be a power reduction for Co leaders, but I don't think it would be harmful to give leaders more control either.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Rajasthan , India
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleechin View Post
    In general, it's the leaders duty to make sure co-leaders can be trusted and to make sure that power won't be abused. Some clans go as far as to only give Co-leadership to those who are known in real life. Promoting people after only a short duration is extremely unwise.

    I personally don't feel that there needs to be a power reduction for Co leaders, but I don't think it would be harmful to give leaders more control either.
    Yes it is leaders duty but sometimes even trusted members can commit this because you don't know who is behind the screen , and I am more concerned about beginners who want good level players for cwl and those players ask for promotion to help what he could do in such situation and this will not impact much on normal players as no one wants to kick more than 5-10 players per day

  4. #4
    Super Member MiniDeathclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    On top of a rock under the sky
    Posts
    834
    Co leaders are meant to act as mature leaders and take your place when your offline or on vacation or something. You have to trust these guys to be active, loyal, friendly and warring.

    Keep your clan of elders if you think they are too powerful, and your clan isnít that great if it doesnít have anyone trustworthy of a co-leader position.

    Also donít promote anybody after they have contributed a lot to your clan.
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; June 2nd, 2020 at 11:22 AM.

  5. #5
    Banned Harjas2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleechin View Post
    In general, it's the leaders duty to make sure co-leaders can be trusted and to make sure that power won't be abused. Some clans go as far as to only give Co-leadership to those who are known in real life. Promoting people after only a short duration is extremely unwise.

    I personally don't feel that there needs to be a power reduction for Co leaders, but I don't think it would be harmful to give leaders more control either.
    i also gave co leader to my real life friends or some extremely well known friends only

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    ...Also don’t promote anybody after they have contributed a lot to your clan.
    Exactly. And "contribution" is not just the amount of donation a member has made.

  7. #7
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    11,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic123 View Post
    .... clans from being destroyed by stupid players .... get promoted to elder or co leader and just kick all members out ...
    Ain't the player who is stupid, but rather the one whom promted them.


  8. #8
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic123 View Post
    Yes it is leaders duty but sometimes even trusted members can commit this because you don't know who is behind the screen , and I am more concerned about beginners who want good level players for cwl and those players ask for promotion to help what he could do in such situation and this will not impact much on normal players as no one wants to kick more than 5-10 players per day
    Who cares what they ask for that doesn't mean you give it to them.

    Can't expect SC to be your co-manager of your clan, that job is for the leader.

  9. #9
    It's not SC's fault that leaders promote randomly. There are plenty of good co-leaders out there, so don't punish them for dumb people's action.

  10. #10
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    It's not SC's fault that leaders promote randomly. There are plenty of good co-leaders out there, so don't punish them for dumb people's action.
    Co-Leaders being able to create unlimited numbers of co-leaders is the root of the problem.

    In early clan days, you have to give co-leader to people who are relatively new. Later, you have to wind back that laxity.

    I finally did it with a rule: If you (Co-leader) promote someone to Co-leader who proves unsuitable, you get demoted too.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •