Thread: Spell Idea (Gear Up Spell? Berserk Spell? Boost spell?)

Spell Idea (Gear Up Spell? Berserk Spell? Boost spell?)

First of all, I have no means of expounding its entire statistics as those stuffs are subjective to discussions if the idea is entertained, but the general idea is as follows:

• Spell that casts to an area
    • Defensive buildings on that area will be on berserk, multiplying/increasing its damage
    • Any attack it will do will be reflected to it.

Situation that may or may not be OP yet can be useful:

An Inferno tower isolated on the middle of a wall compartment (most commonly found on island designs), where Pekkas or Golems who are unable to reach it can use this spell to throw back some damage at the cost of the damage itself, giving the chance to destroy the unreachable building.

Restrictions:

• Not applicable to Eagle
    • Reduced effectiveness of Warden skill
      • Defensive buildings affected by the spell that targets the troops under the Warden's immortality skill will instead receive a small amount of damage, immortality otherwise when attacked by defenses outside of the spell)

• This spell cannot be overlapped with freeze spell during its effect, making it a one shot decision to use it or not.
    • Defensive buildings under its effect will be immune to Earth Quake

Worst Case Scenario

If the last troop gets hit by the last standing defensive building under its effect and gets destroyed, victory will be on the attacker.

Has this been suggested?
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 2nd, 2020 at 09:44 AM.

What is the point if it gets destroyed before attacking by an edrag bolt it would make the spell useless it wouldn't really help if it gets destroyed before attacking i would rather have a rage or a freeze to make the defense frozen instead of attacking itself

Quote Originally Posted by BNPDavid View Post
    What is the point if it gets destroyed before attacking by an edrag bolt it would make the spell useless it wouldn't really help if it gets destroyed before attacking i would rather have a rage or a freeze to make the defense frozen instead of attacking itself
    Yup thats the point , the spell will be put on limited usages (its like a Jump spell that is not needed for air attacks), but imagine if the spell is casted on a concentrated air defenses, edrag has good amount of health to tank and reflect the damage.

Freeze spell negates every thing (pauses) in its area, Rage is a support spell to boost your troops. The spell I'm taking about is for common scenarios on ground tank troops, where their tankiness are of no-use when they are all left alone, unable to reach anything, maybe a counter-part or supporting spell strategy for Jump spells?
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 2nd, 2020 at 10:31 AM.

This idea hasn't been exactly been suggested, but there have been a few ideas where damage is "reflected" back to the defense, and personally, I'm not a big fan of that. Others may think differently, but I just think that damage inflicted on a troop shouldn't be reflected back, as the defense was just doing its job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    ...as the defense was just doing its job.
    Yep!, having some dilemma about it, it really is awkward to see a damage reflected back to a defensive building, but there's actually a few games where they allow this, but its just "few", so it may not make any sense at all.