Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Draw cc troops with spells

Draw cc troops with spells

I was in chat with my clanmates and they wanted to see if a skeleton or bat spell would draw cc troops. It doesn't even though they drop troops, it would be cool to change that for attacks and war!

It wouldn't be cool imo.

It will break alot of attack strategies, maybe all, especially Queen Walkers, as they wont consider the enemy castle on their pathing/deployment anymore.

and then the spells would be condemned and people would use witch and other similar types in clan castle to take out those spell troops easily

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    It will break alot of attack strategies, maybe all, especially Queen Walkers, as they wont consider the enemy castle on their pathing/deployment anymore.
    it still doesn't make sense ground/air troops should all draw cc troops even in a spell the skeleton/bats are still troops just in the form of spells so what is the difference between the witch spawned skeltons and the spell skeleton?

In my opinion those are "summoned beings" in the form of spell that occupies space from the spell section, not an actual troop that occupies a housing space of troops (also applies to castle troops where they occupy the war castle troops housing space). So I think only a troop can provoke a troop.

A Troop for a Troop.

8x I mentioned the troops.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 2nd, 2020 at 10:18 AM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BNPDavid View Post
    I was in chat with my clanmates and they wanted to see if a skeleton or bat spell would draw cc troops. It doesn't even though they drop troops, it would be cool to change that for attacks and war!
    They did when first implemented, until it was decided that was too OP, and they stopped it.

They are unlikely to re-introduce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They did when first implemented, until it was decided that was too OP, and they stopped it.

They are unlikely to re-introduce it.
    Good thing they removed it.

This idea would entirely destroy centralized cc bases, where the whole point is to make it hard to lure out the cc.

Quote Originally Posted by BNPDavid View Post
    This would make it too easy to kill Clan Castle troops.Just put a poison spell on top of the clan caste and there you go.All troops will come out,and die(or can easily be killed by other troops).As someone has rightly pointed out,this would kill the purpose of the bases,in which the clan castle is at the center,making it hard to lure out the clan castle currently.A similar reason,why minions or yetimites do not(or at least,no longer do) trigger traps