Thread: Which league does a new clan start CWL in?

Which league does a new clan start CWL in?

Hello, my clan is thinking of splitting into two for CWL.

For the new clan that we are thinking to start, does anybody know which CWL league will the new clan start in?

PS: I assume that war weights won't matter in the CWL that we start in, but just FYI - my clan is all max TH13s.
    Last edited by nikiilee; June 2nd, 2020 at 07:14 AM.

Pro Member
    Well "as said" CWL totally depends on "skill" rather than war weight.
    Btw which league is your clan is currently in? That will help put to figure it out too as the members are spliting from the same clan
    I think just skill isnt enough to end up in higher league for example if i see some 11s or 10s that can 3 star consistently no way they will end up anywhere above gold 1 or crystal 3 but with mixed max 12s and 13s with 2star almost every hit with few single star here and there will end up in master 3 or crystal 1 prob
    But just my point of view if you start it with all maxed 13s youll probably end up in m2 or m1
    Edit: i didnt knew first spin involves war weight
    Last edited by RH69; June 2nd, 2020 at 07:30 AM.

First seeding is done based on the 15 strongest bases in the roster. So: war weight DOES matter - but only on that very first CWL you enter. After that, no additional weighing is done.

War Weight actually matters for the first time a new clan starts CWL.
    The highest you could go for the first time is Master 1, so all maxed TH13s will be in Master 1.

I see, but the highest league that a clan can start in would be M1? Champions league will require a clan be promoted yah?

OK got it. Thank you all for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by nikiilee View Post
    I see, but the highest league that a clan can start in would be M1? Champions league will require a clan be promoted yah?
    Yes, M1 is the highest to start with.
    Champ League is only by winning and getting promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Well "as said" CWL totally depends on "skill" rather than war weight.
    Btw which league is your clan is currently in? That will help put to figure it out too as the members are spliting from the same clan
    I think just skill isnt enough to end up in higher league for example if i see some 11s or 10s that can 3 star consistently no way they will end up anywhere above gold 1 or crystal 3 but with mixed max 12s and 13s with 2star almost every hit with few single star here and there will end up in master 3 or crystal 1 prob
    But just my point of view if you start it with all maxed 13s youll probably end up in m2 or m1
    Edit: i didnt knew first spin involves war weight
    My main clan is in Champions 1. We have 49 people in main. So it makes sense for us to split. We just split the clan into two. The new clan is currently spinning CWL waiting for matchup.

Edit: we got our match up in M1
    Last edited by nikiilee; June 2nd, 2020 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikiilee View Post
    My main clan is in Champions 1. We have 49 people in main. So it makes sense for us to split. We just split the clan into two. The new clan is currently spinning CWL waiting for matchup.

Edit: we got our match up in M1
    Yep, M1 is still the highest for a new placement. SC needs to update that in my opinion. 15 max th13s should not start in M1.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Oh dear, very unlucky for 7 other clans this season.. No realistic chance of promotion soon as the draw was made, facing a full roster of spin offs from a Ch1 clan..
    Mismatch of an alternative kind, but good luck to your clan OP.. The system aint your fault, and can just hit what you face.