Thread: Riverboat Gambling

Riverboat Gambling

Instead of taking a boat to the builder base, you boat to an island where there are mini games that include gambling loot for epic items and rewards so that your storages do not sit full. Pump 1 Million elixer into a spinning wheel that gives you cool things.

I would spend maxed out storages on chances to win cool things, sounds pretty cool.

Treasure Island! Cool
    Last edited by GR3MLIN; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:17 AM.

Any idea of gambling will not be put in the game. Not only Supercell will be against it, but many people will be against it for many many reasons.

By the way. I like your Username.

Thanks for removing the statement about "kids would start to love gambling"-ish, but either way, you'll just get mostly disagreeing response from any one.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Any idea of gambling will not be put in the game. Not only Supercell will be against it, but many people will be against it for many many reasons.

By the way. I like your Username.
    Sorry, I meant spending maxed out storages on a "Wheel of opportunity" on a foreign island not gambling

Quote Originally Posted by GR3MLIN View Post
    Sorry, I meant spending maxed out storages on a "Wheel of opportunity" on a foreign island not gambling
    How ironic that just a few days I ago, I bumped into this kind of conversation, so hear me out by pointing out my OWN perspective of gambling in my best way of explaining as possible.

Its a spinning wheel right? So you have no idea what would be the outcome right? You will just have to spend something and pray to god that something good comes out of it, so meaning you have no control over it, you are just relying on "luck", isn't it a form of gambling?

And apart from that, lets just say, for the sake of avoiding this annoying debate about one's perspective of an English word. Lets assume that they would allow gambling in the game, another problem with your idea is that you have to spend all those overflowing resources for that feature, hence disrupting the economy.

And I'll add more, if you happen to change your criteria by using gems, its a "pay-to-win", your'e just invoking the most horrifying thing that would kill the game.

So NO for any form of "gambling" or features based on "luck" that as well requires resources or gems.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GR3MLIN View Post
    Instead of taking a boat to the builder base, you boat to an island where there are mini games that include gambling loot for epic items and rewards so that your storages do not sit full. Pump 1 Million elixer into a spinning wheel that gives you cool things.

I would spend maxed out storages on chances to win cool things, sounds pretty cool.

Treasure Island! Cool
    I don't think any form of gambling would(or should)be implemented in the game.a big NO from me

So the wheel then Is mini-game, which is Ruled Out.

not a cool idea

Supercell has ruled out any mini-games to pass time, you could think of the builder-base as a large game, not mini so itís an exception.

Putting resources into this wheel to get other things is similar to a mode of resource/item conversion, and that would break the game. Plus taking resources out of the loot cycle would severly hurt other players.

Totally agree that this would break the game and ruin the online economy. Aside from that, CoC is an international game, available in many countries around the world, and a number of those countries have declared that online gambling is illegal.
    Check out My Village