Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey i have a really coool idea!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic123 View Post
    Bro clash of clans is more likely based on ancient period and artifacts like barbarians , archers ,cannons old era you are not modifying it you are just changing the whole concept it will then be more like clash of lasers or whatever you go near inferno beams or fire beams but lasers don't merge coc and boom beach
    bro i have edited the details .......
    now does it satisfy coc old era

I think I could see myself liking the new level 9 pekka design.

But many parts such as motions, AI, favorite target and other little details for why the troop is in the game. Supercell loves to add a mini story line with many things they add to the game, you can find these stories on the descriptions of the troop!
    Last edited by MiniDeathclaw; June 2nd, 2020 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post

But many parts such as motions, AI, favorite target and other little details for why the troop is in the game. Supercell loves to add a mini story line with many things they add to the game, you can find these stories on the descriptions of the troop!
    i will write it now only !!!!!
    thanks for telling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post

bro i have added the line !! whatabout it now

I really don't think we need another defense until at least th14. Even there, a laser cannon seems to really stretch it, and it won't fit into the theme of the game. The troop ideas aren't bad, but your magic archer idea seems to replicate the idea of the bowler bounce, where it damages the building right behind it.

Also, I think you mentioned a giga scattershot somewhere in the comments. I swear if the next townhall is giga scattershot, I will quit the game. Two of them are already enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I really don't think we need another defense until at least th14. Even there, a laser cannon seems to really stretch it, and it won't fit into the theme of the game. The troop ideas aren't bad, but your magic archer idea seems to replicate the idea of the bowler bounce, where it damages the building right behind it.

Also, I think you mentioned a giga scattershot somewhere in the comments. I swear if the next townhall is giga scattershot, I will quit the game. Two of them are already enough.
    well remember thatthe troop is genie . and i hope for giga incernator not giga scattershot ...
    that was just a joke .....
    tomorrow i will give the real (well ,by me) details of the TH 14 ....
    then please view it

Hello , the new details have come ......
    plz view it in REVEALED!!! TH 14 stats

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas2369 View Post
    but bro trebuchets were old..
    and electrickery is also new
    I was mainly saying about use of lasers , other things are fine bro☺ , lasers are bit unexpected

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Think about the clash theme... CoC isn't boom beach.