Thread: 103 Blackberry Bushes

Fresh Spawn

103 Blackberry Bushes

I just bought (24 hrs ago ) 103 blackberry bushes. I am thinking that I can gain lots of money by selling them. Is that true and is it worth it to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by MooWar View Post
    I just bought (24 hrs ago ) 103 blackberry bushes. I am thinking that I can gain lots of money by selling them. Is that true and is it worth it to do this?
    If you have too many axes on your hands then it's a valid strategy to get money and xp.

If you have enough axes, it's fine.

If you plan ahead you can make a LOT of money when the 'Farm Visitor Event' is on but you need silo space & to minimise stock of other crops.

Check if you have any useful boosters too.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Its better to buy berries and process them since axes can be a problem. I buy thousends of axes and saws but for a solo non trading player, those tools can quickly become a bottleneck.

You make 510.4* coins per bush over 1 complete cycle. For 103 blackberry bushes, you make 52571.2 coins. There's no randomness in this - every tree/bush has fixed harvest amounts, pricing, etc. There's no guesswork involved; you can work out exactly how much you earn before you purchase the first plant.

* the decimal point is bcoz each plant gives 13 crops over its lifetime, and pricing is based on selling in batches of 10.

** FWIW the trees and bushes are a terrible way to make money on a per unit time basis. They *feel* good coz the money comes in a sudden wave. Trees/bushes get 3-5 coins per hour per bush. The least profitable crop, the strawberry, gets 6.3 coins/hr PER CROP. Wheat gets 108/hr/crop.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:41 AM.

At lv145, I'm earning coin by selling extra chicken feed, cotton fabric, bread, popcorn, brown sugar and rice. And extra expansion item, occasionally tools.

If your machines are not stuck with derby, choose a few products (not too common or in low demand) that have independent "production line" and focus on make and sell. Post ad on DD to help build a "loyal customer group".

You make money by selling what other need and don't have at the time they need it.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    You make 510.4* coins per bush over 1 complete cycle. For 103 blackberry bushes, you make 52571.2 coins. There's no randomness in this - every tree/bush has fixed harvest amounts, pricing, etc. There's no guesswork involved; you can work out exactly how much you earn before you purchase the first plant.

* the decimal point is bcoz each plant gives 13 crops over its lifetime, and pricing is based on selling in batches of 10.

** FWIW the trees and bushes are a terrible way to make money on a per unit time basis. They *feel* good coz the money comes in a sudden wave. Trees/bushes get 3-5 coins per hour per bush. The least profitable crop, the strawberry, gets 6.3 coins/hr PER CROP. Wheat gets 108/hr/crop.
    but isn’t that also assuming u can sell all that wheat as quickly as it grows and that one has and wants to spend the time to do that work? When I was struggling for coins I did find planting all my fields with strawberries just before bed was a nice way to make coins while I slept when I harvested them all in the am. But they didn’t seem to sell very quickly and I was usually up before 8hrs so then tomatoes became my crop of choice to plant at night.

but I agree harvesting quick growing crops seems to be more beneficial because all that time ur getting the drops which r also worth coins if u don’t need them and want to sell them
    Last edited by QBIE; June 3rd, 2020 at 08:13 PM.

Wheat is good for xp and drops. For coin...meh, I sell all mine to farm visitors bc at max coin it doesnt sell quickly enough in the RSS for my taste.
    Good coins are refined goods cheap to make, like fabric, shirts, wool stuff, even tomato juice. And when berries available, muffins, jams etc. Later on, tacos, summer rolls, noodle soup etc.