Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free player almost max TH13

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezero View Post
    I have been playing since about 3-4 months after the game was released in 2012 and have not spent any money on the game. I was about 50 walls away from being maxed when the TH13 upgrade was released. Now after continued grinding, I am again almost there. Just started on the L14 walls (6 down 144 to go) with everything else done but the small bombs which will be done this weekend. With another upgrade planned in late July or early July, I have about a month to get 144 walls!
    Why you think there is an update planned for that late?

The last time we had an update in July (and that was the 1st) was 2015. Every year since then has had an update in May or June.

Forum Legend
    If there is a June update I may just make max before it drops assuming it's late June. Still have have 2 collectors, 7 mines, 13 small traps left plus 6 active builders than finish up over the next couple days. So may come up just short of full max.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Part of me wishes to congratulate you on your progress without cost... another part envies you as I’ve spent more than I would have liked to out of sheer impatience (and leadership generosity).

But then I sit back and think... if I (and everyone) had the F2P mindset in clash - it would never have lasted 7+ years.

So on one hand... congrats. On the other hand... you’re welcome lol
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

Congrats !!! Keep moving forward !

Well finally made it. I started this thread a few months ago, but did not make it before the update. I kept grinding and finally maxed out my last wall tonight. Feels good to max out the base, as not sure how many F2P players have done this.

Well finally made it. I started this thread a few months ago, but did not make it before the update. I kept grinding and finally maxed out my last wall tonight. Feels good to max out the base, as not sure how many F2P players have done this.
    Congrats. Could you share some more info? For example, what league you play in, how many times you attack per day (estimate) etc :-)

Congrats! For me, the first time maxed was a mixed feeling. First, made it! Second, now what do I do? Enjoy it though. It can be great fun playing maxed with no cares about loot and the next upgrade.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Congratulations on completing your bases. There are some other of us f2p maxxers around, though probably a lot fewer since the introduction of the gold pass.

WorldDutch if you are asking for where the loot is outside of low legends, crystal 2 through masters2 seems to be a very good area.
    Free to play (TH13 BK75 AQ75 GW50 RC20).
    Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Am I a pro player because my team wins prize money, even though it is always in the bottom 25% and doesn’t advance past the ladder round?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Congrats. Could you share some more info? For example, what league you play in, how many times you attack per day (estimate) etc :-)
    I play in Legend and have been there since late last year. Normally finish each season around 70,000 place (5400-5500 trophies). When I attack I focus a little more on making sure I get the loot than the trophies. I do the normal 8 attacks a day and only miss maybe 2-3 per month. My clan is a family and friends clan that have been together since clans were started. We hover around crystal 2-3 in cwl and easily max out the clan games. I have come very close 3 times to maxing out and alway just miss, but lucky enough this time to get to the end.

I have been playing since about 3-4 months after the game was released in 2012 and have not spent any money on the game. I was about 50 walls away from being maxed when the TH13 upgrade was released. Now after continued grinding, I am again almost there. Just started on the L14 walls (6 down 144 to go) with everything else done but the small bombs which will be done this weekend. With another upgrade planned in late July or early July, I have about a month to get 144 walls!

Fingers crossed!

I have been tempted to but the season gold pass as it is a great deal, but at this point it is more of an personal motivator to try and finish the game without spending money.

My only regret is that the first year it came out I must have removed one of the Xmas trees as I have been saving them and missing one which I think was the first year.
    Congratulations, throw some tips on lab upgrades😉