Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free player almost max TH13

Warriors are OP
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Congratulations!

I'm nearly there, only 2 more aq levels to complete and a few lab upgrades, so should have everything finished by Jan. 2021. Except they will almost definitely give us something else to do before then. I only have siege upgrades and a couple of de troops that I hardly ever use to finish. I hardly ever use the books though, only if I have to use them up.

(Edit) I am also totally f2p. It's taken since 2014 to get this far.
    Last edited by BWBX; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:24 AM.

Congrats, great achievement! F2P here too and maxed other than a few troops to research.
    Looking forward to the last few wall pieces to unlock so I can stop wasting resources!!

I do get it that f2p wear it as a badge of honor, each to his own.

My view is that if this game provides you endless entertainment all day long than why can you not contribute less than what is cost to buy a burger meal.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

I started off f2p in 2013 and added a mini also ftp in 2014. Both are now maxed except for 3 lab items (clone and siege barracks). I added a 3rd after clan games came out because we almost didn't max rewards the first 75000 games. I have used the gold pass on this account because it is a great value and that account is already a low level 13. For me, it was not until the gold pass that I got good value for my money. I was f2p before because the costs were too high for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    My view is that if this game provides you endless entertainment all day long than why can you not contribute less than what is cost to buy a burger meal.
    Personally for me, it's because that cost is completely optional. And I save my cash for more important things in life 😉
    As you say though, each to their own!