Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League Involuntary Participation

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    Whatever Guys.

But it will be a good feature to add as it will prevent some bad happening to players. I did not seek a feature to be added in clan war. I sought it for CWL as it comes once every month and that too for 7 days. It was really frustrating to have been playing for a clan i didn't want to.

And I don't know for how much time have you played the game Troll but there is some feature known as anyone can join and a bookmark clan feature.
    It's likely that for every 1 you idea helps, it will harm a lot more who don't war but really enjoy being on the CWL roster to pick up "free" 20% medals.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    It's likely that for every 1 you idea helps, it will harm a lot more who don't war but really enjoy being on the CWL roster to pick up "free" 20% medals.
    I tried to understand what you were trying to say and then I realised that your post doesn't make sense. So I stopped questioning.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 5th, 2020 at 09:21 AM.

QOL is introduced to make the game easier or better..
    Introducing something to prevent a few hoppers from being locked into cwl at the expense of regular clan mechanics pertaining the sign up procedure would be removing the QOL already built into the system..
    The default setting of "all in" is a QOL inclusion as it benefits everyone within the clan to be enrolled.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    I tried to understand what you were trying to say and then I realised that your post doesn't make sense. So I stopped questioning.
    I imagine everybody else who read it understood it perfectly well. And it made perfect sense.

Centennial Club
    The feature will only help the clan and players:

1. Players would be able to play with the clan they want to play for.

2. Clan leaders (to some extent) would know which players are not active or doesn't want to be in war. (Even if 3 people turns the feature off it will help leader and co leader make a wise decision as they have less people to choose from and know who are not ready to war).

Result: Clan war leagues would be more competitive with more active and serious players taken in wars. Though for some this feature may be of very minute use ask a person who has started his own clan and don't know which all players to take in war.

As to the problem that will arise from it about players not getting selected for CWL I think if a person is capable of playing 7 days on trot he/she shall be an active and serious war player and will know when they have turned the feature on or off.

And to a person who anyways want to be in CWL without any serious play would not mind being left out of the war due to feature being off.

Issue is big because CWL is an exclusive event that occurs once a month. It will help increase win percentages for the clan as well as improve the attacks for people.

It will help resolve the war issue as well where inactive accounts sometimes get in the playing team.

If people think it will cause problems one may come up with 3 options.
    1. Yes I'm In.
    2. I'm Out ( Preference).
    3. Not at All (Choice).

In the end point is this: Active and serious players will benefit from this feature as they will be able to make conscious decisions while to a player who is not that serious to play will not know what feature is on or off.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 6th, 2020 at 11:42 PM.

Centennial Club
    And to the extent I see it I also feel that hopping is bad and the only reason I seem to believe that one is not looking the positives of the idea is because they don't want hopping trend to increase.

And to the extent I see it I also feel that hopping is bad and the only reason I seem to believe that one is not looking the positives of the idea is because they don't want hopping trend to increase.
    I for one am "not looking at the positives of the idea because they (I) dont want hopping trend to increase"..
    I'm not looking at the positives because there arent any..

I dont give a monkeys about hoppers.. They have been around as long as clans have..
    but those individuals are joining someones clan..
    And once you join someones clan you are under their jurisdiction.. their rules..

why should the game mechanics be changed whereby the choices are taken away from the leadership?
    Anyone that decides to join a clan, however briefly, needs to understand there is leadership running the clan.. Its their clan, not common ground..
    if you join, you become a member of his/her clan, and if that leader decides they are taking the full clan into cwl and you are a member, you are going into cwl with them, like it or not..

If you dont want to get caught up in the spin, dont hop during cwl sign up.. Its that simple.
    if my camps are full, am not raiding, and somebody requests something i'm not carrying, I dont scurry off to find somewhere that is looking for the troops I'm carrying.. I dump them and cook what they want..

If you wish, feel free to make a suggestion in the I&FR section..
    here is the link https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ature-Requests
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; June 7th, 2020 at 08:37 AM.

Sorry to pile on here, but if you can't see the downside to this idea, you really aren't thinking very hard about it.

There's a TINY window of time, the at most 48 hours per month where this would have any supposed positive effect. Keep your butt in your clan until it rolls then bounce all you like. And stop proposing crazy ideas to fix things that aren't really issues.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Eh?

Why on earth would this idea cause hopping to increase? And why do you think it bad anyhow?

I doubt there is a single perskn in this thread who has not looked at the positives because they don't want hopping trend to increase. Not one.

Mos of us just aren't seeing any positives.

Centennial Club
    The forum now seems to me like a 'decision forum' rather than a 'discussion forum'.

Instead of looking for a solution and moulding the solution to better suit the game the only things I've seen till now is why the solution is wrong.

I had expected that people will come with better solutions to solve the problem at hand.

To people who think it is a minor problem or no problem remember that one tap resource collection was also a QOL change and I don't think it is too harsh on your fingers to tap all the collectors one by one to collect the resources.

Seems to be a more major change to me than the one tap resource collection.

So guys suggest on how can this problem be solved where a person is taken unnecessarily or by mistake for war.

(And to people who are too fixated on me saying "CWL" ) Please don't spam the thread. Let the open minded come forward.