Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League Involuntary Participation

Centennial Club

Clan War League Involuntary Participation

I wanted to play clan war league for my clan. I went to a new clan for donating but in that 2 mins of stay they put me in a cwl without asking me. I want out 😫😩. There should be an option for staying in or out of the cwl for clans. Wasteful 7 days and another month of wait for next clan war leagues.

Very very frustrating.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 2nd, 2020 at 02:33 AM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    You’ll still earn the minimum amount of medals for no participation, so it’s not a total loss. Stick around to see if they’ll put you in the lineup, and get at least 8 stars for 100% medals. Maybe they’ll award you a bonus for your efforts.
    Last edited by toofinedog; June 2nd, 2020 at 02:43 AM.

Centennial Club
    and why did you go to a new clan for donating in 2 mins?
    Last edited by love9farm; June 2nd, 2020 at 02:44 AM.

Centennial Club
    Had some spare troops to donate. No requests in the clan. So just went to other clan.

Medals in Crystal 1 and medals in Gold 1 which do you prefer and want after 1 month of wait.

There should be a feature where person can opt out of cwl and cannot be taken in cwl at any cost by the other players of the clan
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 2nd, 2020 at 02:18 PM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Bad luck sahil.

if u are in a lower ranked clan you should be a welcome addition to their line up, and you will face easier opponents than usual, so enjoy an easy CWL

staying and doing your attacks is a better option than leaving

have fun. Treat it like a holiday

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Forum Legend
    The option is called patience.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    Medals in Crystal 1 and medals in Gold 1 which do you prefer and want after 1 month of wait.
    I’m maxed, so my preference doesn’t matter. I would do bronze 3 wars if that’s where my clan was at, but fortunately, we are also at crystal 1, so we’ll be getting those sweet medals.

May as well make the most of it. You did say this clan needed troops while your main clan didn’t. Maybe they’re more active, and you guys can rise up in a few months.

Forum Elder
    Had some spare troops to donate. No requests in the clan. So just went to other clan.
    ...they put me in a cwl without asking me...
    Why would or should they ask you?

I haven't spun for our CWL yet, but everyone will be in, as per default. I certainly won't be asking for anyone's permission.

You were unlucky regards timing, but hopping during CWL sign-up is just asking for trouble.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I’m maxed, so my preference doesn’t matter. I would do bronze 3 wars if that’s where my clan was at, but fortunately, we are also at crystal 1, so we’ll be getting those sweet medals.

May as well make the most of it. You did say this clan needed troops while your main clan didn’t. Maybe they’re more active, and you guys can rise up in a few months.
    Not my base. Was looking forward to play in nice war league which I've been staying for more tha 3 weeks. And now that 3 weeks of wait poof over.

This happened with one of my clanmate last month,
    His friend invited him to his clan for a min just to talk, just as he joined, his clan started CWL search and refused to stop the spin to let him out.

We run 16-17 TH13s in our Ch1 CWL and he was one of our best hitters.It was a huge blow for us.
    For us winning the group/staying in Ch1 takes priority over medals.

A feature like asking players something like "Do you want to do CWL with this clan" when they join a 'new' clan can really help.If the player choose "No" in his answer then he cannot be taken in that clan's CWL.
    Last edited by Rak2180; June 2nd, 2020 at 04:10 AM.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.