Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League Involuntary Participation

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    The forum now seems to me like a 'decision forum' rather than a 'discussion forum'...
    That's nonsense, pure & simple. We are just players (that includes the moderators), we can't make any decisions.

...Instead of looking for a solution and moulding the solution to better suit the game the only things I've seen till now is why the solution is wrong.

I had expected that people will come with better solutions to solve the problem at hand...
    It's a solution looking for a problem.

...To people who think it is a minor problem or no problem remember that one tap resource collection was also a QOL change and I don't think it is too harsh on your fingers to tap all the collectors one by one to collect the resources...
    I don't see any relevance. Things have changed & will continue to change, that doesn't mean your idea suddenly got better.

...Seems to be a more major change to me than the one tap resource collection.

So guys suggest on how can this problem be solved where a person is taken unnecessarily or by mistake for war.

(And to people who are too fixated on me saying "CWL" ) Please don't spam the thread. Let the open minded come forward.
    There is no problem to solve.

You made a mistake & you need to learn from it. Regarding the open minded, you need to open your mind & consider the negative outcomes your idea could have.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    The forum now seems to me like a 'decision forum' rather than a 'discussion forum'.

Instead of looking for a solution and moulding the solution to better suit the game the only things I've seen till now is why the solution is wrong.

I had expected that people will come with better solutions to solve the problem at hand.

To people who think it is a minor problem or no problem remember that one tap resource collection was also a QOL change and I don't think it is too harsh on your fingers to tap all the collectors one by one to collect the resources.

Seems to be a more major change to me than the one tap resource collection.

So guys suggest on how can this problem be solved where a person is taken unnecessarily or by mistake for war.

(And to people who are too fixated on me saying "CWL" ) Please don't spam the thread. Let the open minded come forward.
    You know what, it comes across as you desperately trying to stick the square block in the round hole. Instead of accepting it doesnít fit and look for the correct hole, youíre picking up a hammer and hammering on to make it fit.

The reason people aren't looking for better solutions is because thereís no problem to fix here.
    So many people independently of each other tell you that this isnít a problem and you can easily prevent it, but no youíre not willing to hear it.

This problem of yours can be solved at your end, just stay in your clan for those 48 hours in a month. Is it really that difficult ?
    And yea this thread is very much about CWL because thatís what prompted you to start the whole discussion, because getting included in a regular war against your wishes is really no big deal. Itís just 48 hours. Your gripe is with CWL and the fact youíre included in a lower league clan and will get fewer medals. So letís keep the discussion at what it is shall we. Changing the scope doesnít change the stance.

Maybe you shouldnít call the kettle black here and open your mind instead when so many people explain why your idea is bad for the game and actually listen for a bit and consider the fact they do have a point where everyone else has at least considered your suggestion, envisioned having it in place and figuring out why it wouldnít be ideal.

I hope you learned this lesson for next CWL season and wont make that mistake again.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

To people who think it is a minor problem or no problem remember that one tap resource collection was also a QOL change and I don't think it is too harsh on your fingers to tap all the collectors one by one to collect the resources.
    Bad analogy is bad. Do you suppose that there were a bunch of forumers complaining about this change? I wonder why that was. Either way, consider the amount of touches the game requires over the course of a player's playing time to collect resources. Reducing that by an order of magnitude is a huge benefit. Absolutely zero negative side effects

Now compare that to the number of times there have been CWL Rolls. If my count is correct there have been 21 CWL roll ins in the entire life of the game. Add in the huge potential for negative side effects that have been cited in this thread and theres no comparison. Your analogy doesn't work.

One thing you are right about - your change suggestion would be much more major and much more negative to the game. Really though, there's nothing from stopping you from putting in a suggestion into the proper forum. Just don't hold your breath waiting for it.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 45/50/15 heroes
    TH12 - doug 50/57/28 heroes