Thread: Hero skins

Hero skins

Iím not that big of a fan of these last hero skins but to add to the theme of the game I would suggest coming out with goblin/bowler like heroes for players that may want some more evil looking heroes. Maybe even Add features of orks to them if these skins come out.

First off, I think the clockwork series is actually quite nice, if you get the idea behind it. Just my thoughts but some may or may not agree with me.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure heros are supposed to look...herory, like not​ evil, as they are heros after all.

Okay I understand but look at the pekka king for example. He looks kind of dark but at the same time heroic. Most big games allow you to play as the bad guy as well, and if we have dark troops like witches and bowlers then why not some dark heroes? Iím sure the coc community would love them. The last two queen skins have been a stuffed animal and a practice dummy and I hope for more out of future skins

Quote Originally Posted by Idahopotato View Post
    Okay I understand but look at the pekka king for example. He looks kind of dark but at the same time heroic. Most big games allow you to play as the bad guy as well, and if we have dark troops like witches and bowlers then why not some dark heroes? I’m sure the coc community would love them. The last two queen skins have been a stuffed animal and a practice dummy and I hope for more out of future skins
    As someone who tended to play dark jedi and empire in that universe's games, I get you. However, orks isnt happening. Copyright issues there. There were some dark ideas in the hero them friday funday posts. Maybe you'll get some. I enjoyed the primal and will enjoy the clockwork queen. A sabertooth cat cloak is hardly a stuffed animal and the clockwork queen is a windup toy. Perhaps you are too young to remember what those were like. The set is very true to that idea. Fine to not like them but at least take a bit of time to understand what they are supposed to be.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Okay you are right I was stretching what those skins actually are. And yeah, about the orks, thatís why I suggested goblin or bowler at first. And that Friday funday thing sounds intriguing, where can I go to look at what people submitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Idahopotato View Post
    Okay you are right I was stretching what those skins actually are. And yeah, about the orks, that’s why I suggested goblin or bowler at first. And that Friday funday thing sounds intriguing, where can I go to look at what people submitted?
    Here is the thread
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12544637
    Last edited by Piper139; June 1st, 2020 at 10:50 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Do you mean orcs or Mork from Ork? Because a theme of Robin Williams character skins would be pretty fun. Ms. Doubtfire King, Mork from Ork Queen, and Stuck in Jumanji for 30 years Warden. None for the Champ for now of course.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    First off, I think the clockwork series is actually quite nice, if you get the idea behind it. Just my thoughts but some may or may not agree with me.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure heros are supposed to look...herory, like not​ evil, as they are heros after all.
    You are taking the word 'HERO' word literally you attack other players base to loot gold no one is hero different vibe of trrops is good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by atuls878 View Post
    You are taking the word 'HERO' word literally you attack other players base to loot gold no one is hero different vibe of trrops is good idea
    A hero can be also an evil-ish character, (Dota defines their list of characters as "HERO, maybe that's why League made it "Champions", to lessen the argument), an antagonistic character can be a hero as well, this depends on the subjective point of view of the person, or the design/philosophy of the game it is in, and again, I'm smelling some debate about the definition of a word.

As for the OP, I would agree with you (subjectively), the clockwork theme is not anywhere near my taste, but not everybody dislikes it and not everybody likes it, we can still hope for some designs like the Autumn, the Pekka King.. etc.. lets just wait, and be thankful you have those clockwork, 1 year later, when somebody likes it but doesn't have it, you can boast them altogether when you attack!.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 2nd, 2020 at 04:08 AM.