Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Specified searching

Fresh Spawn

Specified searching

I feel like i can speak for a lot people when i say that i hate just sitting in the clouds searching for a good base to attack. I feel that it would improve the game deeply if you created a way to search for bases that have what youre looking for, as in buffers of gold/elixir/dark elixir, or that youd gain a lot of trophies from attacking. I can annoying when youre trying to trophy push and all you can find is ~5 trophies for every base youd attack. Along with this system i think that you should be able to search the town hall level youd like to attack. My main account is th11 and it gives me max th13’s, like cmon man i cant attack that. Please let me know what you guys think of about adding a system like this, thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by squhei View Post
    I feel like i can speak for a lot people when i say that i hate just sitting in the clouds searching for a good base to attack. I feel that it would improve the game deeply if you created a way to search for bases that have what youre looking for, as in buffers of gold/elixir/dark elixir, or that youd gain a lot of trophies from attacking. I can annoying when youre trying to trophy push and all you can find is ~5 trophies for every base youd attack. Along with this system i think that you should be able to search the town hall level youd like to attack. My main account is th11 and it gives me max th13’s, like cmon man i cant attack that. Please let me know what you guys think of about adding a system like this, thank you for your time.
    I am In,on this one(being a low townhall pusher,myself)

Centennial Club
    I think this is either ruled out or in frequently asked
    Not sure tho

Quote Originally Posted by Goo27 View Post
    I think this is either ruled out or in frequently asked
    Not sure tho
    Would make sense.

Probably ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Would make sense.

Probably ruled out.
    Did not see it in the Ruled Out List.not sure,tho.

It's not on the ruled out list that I see. However, think about it logically. Anyone searching would set high loot parameters and spend hours in the clouds. As for town hall level, if you are clouding, you are in at least mid titans. That is the playground of th13s and 12s. That is what you will get. There arent many 11s there.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Wouldn't everyone just search for the max on everything? I know I would and if everyone searches/attacks max resources then all that are left would be the junk everyone is skipping.

If your trying for legend league then yes you will find more th13s you shouldn't be getting higher than them as a th11.

There shouldn't be an "easy" button.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; June 1st, 2020 at 06:15 PM.

Forum Elder
    Falling is easy, Gravitydoes all the work. Pushing requires effort on your part and is harder. It is called trophy ‘pushing’ for that exact reason, it is not meant to be easy.

Allowing anyone to set the level of loot you want to attack for means that only whales will be available and only until they go extinct since everyone will be hunting them. Trophy hunting goes the same way.

Imagine if you will that my max TH13 is just looking for a bunch of easy matches, I dont really need trophies but I am after good loot. I set my search for 500k loot minimum and TH11. Guess who I am going to attack? YOU.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's not on the ruled out list that I see. However, think about it logically. Anyone searching would set high loot parameters and spend hours in the clouds. As for town hall level, if you are clouding, you are in at least mid titans. That is the playground of th13s and 12s. That is what you will get. There arent many 11s there.
    Yes that is my situation that im currently in, im a th11 in titan II, but i do still do get a decent amount of th11’s. And i feel like due to the lack of them, the specific search would be ideal, but i do see the problem as it would loophole and just show the same people possibly, so if the search were to run out of bases in your specification it should then kick you out of the specification or tell you that there arent anymore bases that have what youre looking for. Idk what do you guys think?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Falling is easy, Gravitydoes all the work. Pushing requires effort on your part and is harder. It is called trophy ‘pushing’ for that exact reason, it is not meant to be easy.

Allowing anyone to set the level of loot you want to attack for means that only whales will be available and only until they go extinct since everyone will be hunting them. Trophy hunting goes the same way.

Imagine if you will that my max TH13 is just looking for a bunch of easy matches, I dont really need trophies but I am after good loot. I set my search for 500k loot minimum and TH11. Guess who I am going to attack? YOU.
    Im not trying to pin this idea on trophy pushing though, im just saying itd help out others in the situation. Yeah trophy pushing does take effort, i know, its attacking that take the effort and the determination, it shouldnt take up 40k+ coins just to find someone with 5+ trophies to attack, and i feel that as you progress as a th you shouldnt be able to search for th’s below yours cause thats like bullying lol.