Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost out on skin by 100 points

I paid for a college tuition but never graduated because I didnít attend classes. Iím going to sue that college! They owe me a diploma because I paid for it!

Lol in reality I did graduate but u get the analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Russianmob305 View Post
    I paid for a college tuition but never graduated because I didn’t attend classes. I’m going to sue that college! They owe me a diploma because I paid for it!

Lol in reality I did graduate but u get the analogy.
    Yeah well I'm sure if you would have failed to graduate because of 1 class you would be salty about it as well.

That's what OP (understandably) is.

Quote Originally Posted by pulse789 View Post
    It is on me yes. As I said, I usually overshoot by 50% too but due to recent unfortunate circumstances, I’ve not been able to play until recently.

I guess I’ll have to live with it but it’s still upsetting
    Well, in itself one could say 'check with customer service if anything can be done in this case, but CS is down and working remotely due to the current pandemic, so I'm not sure if they would or could even help.

It has been said that skins will become available for purchase with gems after at least a year (but NOTHING set in stone, not some fixed schedule or anything, Darian was deliberately inconclusive) so maybe you can get it then, if that time comes. Hope your circumstances will improve soon and things will be better for you

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    What does that mean? You either get it or you don’t? I obviously didn’t get it but what did I pay £4.99 for?
    For the chance to get it, if you acquire sufficient points.

I think it should actually be harder to get rewards in gold pass. My main gets it completed about halfway through each season. And there are many challenges I don't do because they don't fit my attack style. My second account that I only do multiplayer attacks usually on weekends if at all. Can get through silver pass with days to spend. But to me the skin is the least value in gold pass. I never change my skins.

You could have simply used some gems to unlock further rewards from goldpass.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    It is on me yes. As I said, I usually overshoot by 50% too but due to recent unfortunate circumstances, Iíve not been able to play until recently.

I guess Iíll have to live with it but itís still upsetting
    Sorry to hear. That's a bummer. Hang in there, though. It may come around again. I'm hoping that since this is a set of skins, they'll be more likely to appear in the shop at a future date.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Thanks for everyoneís kind words, and a definite díoh moment.

Hopefully the skins do come back around.

Highly frustrated due to me spending 6 hours yesterday trying to get the hero skin before the timer expired.

I was one attack off (2400 out of 2600 challenge points) before getting the barbarian king clockwork skin (plus hero book) and unfortunately fell asleep whilst playing and by the time I woke up, it had refreshed.

Iíve collected every skin thus far but due to recent situations beyond my control, Iíve not been able to play as much, however, I still paid £4.99 for the gold pass just to get the skin.

Has anyone else been in this situation?

What are the T&Cís around paying £4.99 for the gold pass and acquiring the skin?

Thanks in advance - seriously contemplating quitting and Iím 70/66/50/20 TH13, it feels that disheartening.
    If you didn't reach 2600 points then there's nothing that can be done, and if you play from day 1 easily you can reach to 2600 points

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    I can imagine that is frustrating and disheartening

all i can suggest is enjoy the hero skins you already have, and set your alarm clock for earlier in the season

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23