Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost out on skin by 100 points

Pro Member
    Well that hurts when you're soo close.
    But i guess you could have thrown out some gems if you didn't want miss the skin collection i mean youre at 2400 may be like 100 or soo(idk the exact no) gems would have got you the skin.

You should play horseshoes. You get points for being close.

Quote Originally Posted by pulse789 View Post
    What does that mean? You either get it or you don’t? I obviously didn’t get it but what did I pay £4.99 for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    You got the rest of the rewards(which help a lot)right?obviously,you have to reach 2600 points,to unlock the skins.dont blame SC for that.

Edit:Sorry,did not notice that you are near max TH13,in which case the rest of the rewards are useless
    Sorry to hear that OP, but you did get something at least. You probably got around 500 gems for the magic items you couldn't store. I'm max and I buy the gold pass (after having been free to play before the gold pass) for the other perks. I get the one gem donations, faster training and around 500 gems.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

I g with gold pass purchase + 3000 gems gave instant skin

You got the 99% one-star of gold passes.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Youíve played this game for X amount of years, spent X amount of money and you are contemplating quitting over a skin? I completely understand your frustration but I feel you are slightly over reacting.

Iím assuming you realised you missed out AFTER the season finished? If not, I would have just quick finished using gems.
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1984 View Post
    You’ve played this game for X amount of years, spent X amount of money and you are contemplating quitting over a skin? I completely understand your frustration but I feel you are slightly over reacting.

I’m assuming you realised you missed out AFTER the season finished? If not, I would have just quick finished using gems.
    He was expecting to finish it, but then fell asleep, and missed that last attack that would have cleared a challenge for the final points.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Just curious as someone who doesnt collect skins ...

how many skins do you want in your collection?

how many do you actually use?

when you change skins why do you change?

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Just curious as someone who doesnt collect skins ...

how many skins do you want in your collection?

how many do you actually use?

when you change skins why do you change?
    Not sure if that was intended to be a general question, or directed at the OP, but I'll answer for my personal attitude.

I get the gold pass pretty well every month on one or more accounts. But I get it mainly for the other benefits. I'm not interested enough in skins to buy it for them, or buy any that come up separately.

But I do like some of them, and change my heroes to use the ones I like best. I rarely change unless a better one (to my taste) comes along.

At the moment, on my main, I have the Primal King, Winter Queen, and clockwork Warden. I'm not that keen on clockwork warden, but it is still better (to my taste) than the others (I have party warden and primal warden as well).

Pro Member
    Did I imagine it, or in the past were you able to buy up the next reward for 100 gems? I don't see that any more...when did that go away?

Granted, I don't think I ever finished with less than 4000 points from the tasks.