Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost out on skin by 100 points

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    Did I imagine it, or in the past were you able to buy up the next reward for 100 gems? I don't see that any more...when did that go away?

Granted, I don't think I ever finished with less than 4000 points from the tasks.
    It's still there when you view the rewards path
    Last edited by Piper139; June 2nd, 2020 at 04:21 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's still there when you view the rewards path
    It appears the option to gem buy up the next award is only there for the gold pass. I just now bought the gold pass, and now I see the 100 gem option.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    It appears the option to gem buy up the next award is only there for the gold pass. I just now bought the gold pass, and now I see the 100 gem option.
    It's available only for gold pass users.Why would you want to gem the Silver Pass,anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    It's available only for gold pass users.Why would you want to gem the Silver Pass,anyway?
    Maybe if I found myself in a scenario where time was running out, and I had no chance to hit the last tier for the book or heroes (even with a training potion), and I had an option to use 100 gems to get a book that costs 500 gems from the trader, then, maybe I might use it if it were available.

This is the only scenario I could imagine, but it's difficult to envision being in that position to begin with.

That said, there are a myriad of reasons one might have to take an unplanned two-week break from playing a mobile game. OP, don't give up, as others have pointed out there's a chance they might sell this skin for gems at a later date. Just hold onto those gems you got for the other gold pass rewards.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Was an overreaction yeah, Iím not going to quit because I missed out on a skin, was just bummed because I did at the time.

Some good tips though, next time, Iíll just sacrifice 100 gems to unlock the next tier.

Hopefully all the skins are available in the future at some point. I can already see in the hero menu you can purchase additional skins for 1500 gems which is a bit steep in my opinion.

Thanks again guys