Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost out on skin by 100 points

Lost out on skin by 100 points

Highly frustrated due to me spending 6 hours yesterday trying to get the hero skin before the timer expired.

I was one attack off (2400 out of 2600 challenge points) before getting the barbarian king clockwork skin (plus hero book) and unfortunately fell asleep whilst playing and by the time I woke up, it had refreshed.

Iíve collected every skin thus far but due to recent situations beyond my control, Iíve not been able to play as much, however, I still paid £4.99 for the gold pass just to get the skin.

Has anyone else been in this situation?

What are the T&Cís around paying £4.99 for the gold pass and acquiring the skin?

Thanks in advance - seriously contemplating quitting and Iím 70/66/50/20 TH13, it feels that disheartening.

The terms and conditions are you either get it or you don't. If you didn't reach 2600 points then there's nothing that can be done.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 48 | RC 14 |

What does that mean? You either get it or you donít? I obviously didnít get it but what did I pay £4.99 for?

Quote Originally Posted by pulse789 View Post
    What does that mean? You either get it or you donít? I obviously didnít get it but what did I pay £4.99 for?
    You got the rest of the rewards(which help a lot)right?obviously,you have to reach 2600 points,to unlock the skins.dont blame SC for that.

Edit:Sorry,did not notice that you are near max TH13,in which case the rest of the rewards are useless
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; June 1st, 2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Adding some info

U paid AFTER seeing that you have to get to 2600 points by being decently active.so u accepted the case then,by buying. If u didnt..u cant blame anyone, simple as that
    Last edited by madman53190; June 1st, 2020 at 05:46 PM.

What does that mean? You either get it or you don’t? I obviously didn’t get it but what did I pay £4.99 for?
    To open up the gold path, if you failed to get the needed points for the award you wanted that’s on you. I got it on three accounts with very little effort and overshot by the end of the month by as much as an extra 50% without playing builder base other than for CG.
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

What does that mean? You either get it or you don’t? I obviously didn’t get it but what did I pay £4.99 for?
    You paid for the opportunity to get it.

It means you have an opportunity to get the skin and if you don't fulfill the requirements to get it then you don't get it. You didn't pay for the skin. You paid for the opportunity to get the skin and unfortunately you did not take advantage of that opportunity. That's entirely on you I'm afraid.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 48 | RC 14 |

It is on me yes. As I said, I usually overshoot by 50% too but due to recent unfortunate circumstances, Iíve not been able to play until recently.

I guess Iíll have to live with it but itís still upsetting

It is on me yes. As I said, I usually overshoot by 50% too but due to recent unfortunate circumstances, Iíve not been able to play until recently.

I guess Iíll have to live with it but itís still upsetting
    Stl had 30 other dsys to complete challenges. Waiting til the last minute can be bad as you found out. Its only a virtual costume. No biggie not to have it. Hwad up and clash on!