Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    72

    Seriously ?

    I wanna share something with you guys . This was posted on reddit and is it against the rules to post links to reddit ? ,
    Here it is - https://reddit.app.link/m4q7a2ffX6

  2. #2
    New META!!!!


    But seriously, nothing is surprising with that, his QC was really good, he's got a siege barracks, you can say those archers are not his "kill or main squad", its just there to "troll", the entire attack was carried by the QC and the Siege Barracks.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 1st, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    313
    Impressive. This is why I love the war community.

    I hope all the attacks were legit.



    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    But seriously, nothing is surprising with that, his QC was really good, he's got a siege barracks, you can say those archers are not his "kill or main squad", its just there to "troll", the entire attack was carried by the QC and the Siege Barracks.
    Yeah. Like who needs more 200 troops to 3 a max 13? I'm sure you must be killing almost all 13s in legends with just just heroes and SBs.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    ...
    Yeah. Like who needs more 200 troops to 3 a max 13? I'm sure you must be killing almost all 13s in legends with just just heroes and SBs.

  5. #5
    Super Member LostInSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    979
    This goes to show how strong a queen walk can be.

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,572
    Mind to post this into the topic of all the ppl yelling the game is too hard and tripples are impossible?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Mind to post this into the topic of all the ppl yelling the game is too hard and tripples are impossible?
    I must have missed the part where people say tripples are impossible

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    309
    Skills involved were insane, see how he controlled WB to direct QC, incredible.

    It's humiliating to be three 🌟 by a army comprising mainly of archers but that's what it is.

  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    896
    Really impressive, I have never seen anything like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Mind to post this into the topic of all the ppl yelling the game is too hard and tripples are impossible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post


    Copied the thread link and will use it on relevant thread lol
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; June 1st, 2020 at 07:47 AM.

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2
    This is the funniest attack I have ever seen in all my years of clash

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •