Thread: Need help!

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Need help!

Hope someone can tell me how to go about this. I have a new tablet and would like to play my existing farm on it. I downloaded Hay Day and it recognizes my game when I add in my email, but this farm has a Supercell ID and I never get an email with the verification code - been trying for 2 days now. So I can't play my game even though it recognizes my google play account.

Any ideas how to go about fixing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Weezzia View Post
    Hope someone can tell me how to go about this. I have a new tablet and would like to play my existing farm on it. I downloaded Hay Day and it recognizes my game when I add in my email, but this farm has a Supercell ID and I never get an email with the verification code - been trying for 2 days now. So I can't play my game even though it recognizes my google play account.

Any ideas how to go about fixing this?
    have you checked your spam or junk mail folders for verification code?
    Last edited by WussyPuss; June 1st, 2020 at 05:05 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for your input. I am posting here as I have already been thru the FAQs, etc., and the only explanation as been to "check your spam folder". I have checked and requested an ID several days now. I even verified that my email is working!

I'd really hate to lose my level 77 farm.

An email used for google play account (and linked to your account on the cloud) does not necessary be the one you will receive the verification code sent to.

When you register for Supercell ID, do you remember where the registration confirmation code sent to? Search anythign with "Supercell ID" in the subject in your mail boxes.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    An email used for google play account (and linked to your account on the cloud) does not necessary be the one you will receive the verification code sent to.

When you register for Supercell ID, do you remember where the registration confirmation code sent to? Search anythign with "Supercell ID" in the subject in your mail boxes.
    Thank you so much, this helped! Move completed.